shape
carat
color
clarity

Sweater at Shopbop.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jo

Shiny_Rock
What do you think of this sweater for fall? Is it last year''s look?

Also, does anyone shop at Shopbop.com with good luck?

shrug1.jpg.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmmmm... I think you would have to be tall and VERY thin to pull this off. (Maybe you are, in which case GOD BLESS YA!) But yes, it is a little "last year."

The flip side, of course, is if you love and it looks good on you get it!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
i don''t think the look is last year since designers are still coming out with items that are somewhat similar IMO...

but i think that sweater would only look good on a really skinny girl with no boobies at all. i can''t imagine wearing that with my full C cup...hehehe. puffy sweater and big boobies not working out for me.

it''s cute though, i''m just a fan of the more sleek looking wraps.

oh and i love shopbop, i shop there all the time. one caveat is that once you place an order, you CANNOT cancel or change it, which they don''t really have listed anywhere til after you order (even though i have asked them to add a line on the checkout page, how hard is that)...and so if you order the wrong size or something you have to have them ship it and then wait to ship it back and get the new one. it''s a TOTAL pain. i have had success with once asking them to please remove something from an order and they did after i pointed out that the ''no changes/cancellations'' was not listed anywhere til i got the order conf and they were accommodating, but i don''t know if that was a fluke. so just be sure you have the right stuff in the cart before checkout..hehee. otherwise they are fab.

another online store that''s great is revolveclothing.com they have tons of the same designers shopbop has, but they also have free 2 day shipping and returns as well. and sometimes great sales. good luck!!

Jo

Shiny_Rock
Love getting the two cents Mara and DJ. Actually I was thinking of wearing it with a baby doll / empire waist (high waist)top, so the fabric on my stomach wouldn''t be skin tight like the picture. Was also thinking of a straight let pant (not legging). Oh and all black on black.

Mara thanks for your input on shopbop. I like the convenience of online shopping but just don''t know which vendors to trust.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results