shape
carat
color
clarity

Swarovski Colored Lab Diamonds

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like Swarovski is coming out with large, colored lab diamonds! Curious to what the pricing and specs will be.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh! I never knew they sell lab diamonds? Is it online?

I think the colored diamonds are launching this year, but I couldn't find more info. Swarovski focuses on accessible luxury, so I hope the lab diamonds aren't too expensive. I like the hardness (durability) and brilliance of diamonds, so looking forward to these colored lab diamonds!

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I hope so! I would love the purple one! I looked at their regular website and only saw the crystal jewelry. I saw the catalog of different color stones and a blurb saying to contact them to order and that it would take up to 10 weeks to deliver?

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Wow very interesting! I love that they will seem to have so many colours. I'm going to keep an eye on this.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huh, I'd love to know price info and how the cuts are!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Green!! :love:

vintageloves

Shiny_Rock
These look beautiful but I would not be surprised if they don’t make it to the consumer market. Apparently Swarovski has been making lab diamonds since 2018. But where can you buy one?

But if they do make it, I want the flamingo colored one, tyvm.

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
Very exciting as I've been a fan of Swarovski for the longest time and love their colour aesthetics.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Omg some reds would be amaaaazing lol. Good thing I can't buy anything for literal years. Maybe they'll have something besides white at that point xD

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results