shape
carat
color
clarity

Suuuuupppeeer Excited!!!!! IDJ Vatche 2.6 CT Upgrade

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
I cannot be more excited....I am going to receive my Ering upgrade in Vatche U113 setting tomorrow. Some of you have been following my story so I will not bore you with the details.

It is a 2.6 CT J SI2 GIA Triple Ex diamond in a Vatche U113 setting size 5.5 in Plat 900.

Yekutiel is super great....I don't believe anyone else can take better care of a customer than him and trust me I have worked with some of the best vendors here but he beats everybody....He add a human element to purchasing something unseen...I cannot recommend him enough.

He told me that Vatche would need 2 weeks for the setting but he outdid himself and had it done is 12 days. He knows that he cannot take good pictures so he sent me a video to help me with the wait until tomorrow.

Here it goes....
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2w66nv8&s=7

I will post pics of the actual ring when I receive it tomorrow.

I will also receive my tiffany 3 mm channel set band(0.93 CTW) tomorrow as well. Cannot wait for that either.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight!

I cant see the video because I'm on my kindle
so I'll take your word for it until I get to see the pics.

I'm sure its a beauty!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm excited for you as well - the ring looks beautiful in the video but I'm anxious to see it on you!

And a Tiffany band to go with it? Tomorrow should be a fantabulous day for you!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
WOOOAAAAAAAAA I'm excitied for you!!!!! I can't wait to see hand shots! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks stunning in that video! A completely classic setting and a gorgeous diamond - really looks awesome! I'd be too excited to sleep as well... and when that delivery truck pulls up - I'd be outside in a flash, yanking that off the truck myself!!!

Hope you post a TON of pics tomorrow after it arrives - can't wait to see it!! I'll bet it looks HUGE on your finger!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, yay!!!! :appl: The new upgrade in a Vatche Tiff repro and a real Tiffany wedding band!!! Very excited for you, and I cannot wait to see your new wedding set!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad you kept the stone and went with a plain solitaire!!

Congrats, can't wait to see it!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
It looks stunning!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Exciting!!! Can't wait to see! I couldn't see the video but I know it's gonna be amazzzzzing!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG! Your ring looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait to see hand shots :appl: :appl: :appl:

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
The ring is so stunning, :appl: :appl: I am among the group that can't wait to see the hand shot!

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi pinkprashu :wavey: . I was actually shopping at IDJ yesterday and saw your ring. I've been following your thread and wanted to see how it came out. Looks spectacular :love:. IDJ is the best :bigsmile:

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
the ring looks super blingy :appl:
wear it in health & happiness .

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is it there yet????

Excited ---- hope it arrives soon!!!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, so exciting! I can't wait to see your new rings! :lickout:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sooo, what do you think?! :naughty: I hope you're wearing it now!

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
Both my rings are hereeee........I am so excited. They look like a perfect match. I cannot capture how gorgeous the diamond is in the photos. It outsparkles my ACA may be purely because of the size but I will try to compare them this weekend or when I find some time during the week. I took some pics with my iphone so they are not of the best quality but I know you all want to see some pics so here you go...

photo_1__2__1.jpg
photo_1_21.jpg
photo_2__2__1.jpg
photo_2_20.jpg
photo_3__2__1.jpg

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
More....
photo_3__2__1.jpg
photo_5_9.jpg
photo_4_16.jpg

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
More....
photo_4__2__1.jpg
photo_3__3__0.jpg
photo_2__3__0.jpg
photo_1__3__0.jpg

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that diamond and setting is lovely and looks great on your hand! I love how white it looks too!

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
baby monster|1361978299|3391745 said:
Hi pinkprashu :wavey: . I was actually shopping at IDJ yesterday and saw your ring. I've been following your thread and wanted to see how it came out. Looks spectacular :love:. IDJ is the best :bigsmile:

Oh wow...I am a little jealous, you saw my ring before me... :naughty: what a small world. I could not agree with you more - IDJ is the best.

I would suggest that anyone interested in the U113 setting please use IDJ. I think their prices cannot be beat. I have read some threads on U113 and know that the other vendors that carry vatche don't it at the price that IDJ offers. Yekutiel knows Vatche very well and it clearly shows.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Drooool! Both rings are stunning! :appl:

starrynight

Shiny_Rock
Both rings are absolutely to die for!!! :love:

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
It's ginormous! Such a pretty combo with the wedding band too. Congrats!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!! Your rings are fantastic. Congrats on such a fabulous upgrade!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh, I absolutely LOVE it!!!! :love: :love: :love: Which Tiffany band is it? It looks great! I think it might be the one MissGotRocks has in yg. Goodness, that makes me want to grow my diamond even more!!! ;(

(Incidentally, GOG will usually price match on settings. I just didn't do it because I was buying from them regardless since that was where I was getting my stone, so I didn't feel right contacting other vendors when I knew I wasn't buying from them. But I think IDJ gives a better price on the setting when you buy a stone from them, too.)

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
sortmon|1361994752|3391966 said:
Wow, that diamond and setting is lovely and looks great on your hand! I love how white it looks too!

Thanks. I find that this one shows less tint in all lighting conditions than my ACA even though both are J.

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1361995917|3391987 said:
Ooooh, I absolutely LOVE it!!!! :love: :love: :love: Which Tiffany band is it? It looks great! I think it might be the one MissGotRocks has in yg. Goodness, that makes me want to grow my diamond even more!!! ;(

(Incidentally, GOG will usually price match on settings. I just didn't do it because I was buying from them regardless since that was where I was getting my stone, so I didn't feel right contacting other vendors when I knew I wasn't buying from them. But I think IDJ gives a better price on the setting when you buy a stone from them, too.)

Thanks DS. I find that the size of the diamond seems "normal" to me now. I don't find it big anymore(now that I have worn it for a few hours). So you should consider upgrading to a 2 ct or more...

It is the 3mm channel set eternity band from Tiffany in platinum(5.5) with a 0.93ctw diamonds -
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/ite...323351+101323340-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t&fromgrid=1

You may be right about price match.

Malbec54

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ---It looks perfect on you. Congrats!!!! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkprashu|1361996376|3391994 said:
diamondseeker2006|1361995917|3391987 said:

Thanks DS. I find that the size of the diamond seems "normal" to me now. I don't find it big anymore(now that I have worn it for a few hours). So you should consider upgrading to a 2 ct or more...

It is the 3mm channel set eternity band from Tiffany in platinum(5.5) with a 0.93ctw diamonds -
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/ite...323351+101323340-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t&fromgrid=1

You may be right about price match.

Oh, I love that! One thing I love about the Vatche setting is that it is thin looking enough to allow for a 3mm diamond band! I really love that Tiffany ring with it! My size, too, so I get good size perspective seeing your hand shots! :))

I am really happy for you that you went with this stone since you are comfortable with the size!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results