shape
carat
color
clarity

suprise b-day proposal for the FUN type. lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Princes

Rough_Rock
this didn''t happen to me and its just a thought i had.

if your s/o bday is coming up and you are planning to propose......

either have a bday w/ her friends and family present or plan it with just hte two of you. which ever suits your personalities the most.

for her bady you are going to have a Piñata. in it is some candy and the ring (wrapped however you want). plan a way that she''s the one to break it open. if you just have the ring in the ring box, it will obviously fall the the floor. you prolly don''t want a lot of candy packed in their but you get the idea. when she see''s the ring box, she''ll pick it up (i hope lol), then you can get down on one knee and aske her to marry you.

as silly as this sounds...if you are a kid at heart and both of you enjoy suprising the other and enjoy suprises.....this should work out pretty good for you.

i have never heard of this being done. have any of you?
35.gif

diamondhunter10

Shiny_Rock
I have never heard about that before, but it sounds quite playful and a good idea?
so are you saying this may happen to you or a friend or suggesting for men to consider as they ponder the best way to "pop the question"

Princes

Rough_Rock
well, we picked out my ring (will have it sometime in jan) and my bday is coming up. i was DREAMING about how he was going to propose. lol i had thought of this idea. if this is what he does (i doubt it) then i'll be happy no matter what b/c its the THOUGHT that counts. we are the playful type and we do some silly things. this seems like something that could possibly be done but he's very romantic and i can see him taking this way more serious or way to serious and going an extra 100 miles.

i'm kinda simple and pretty easy to please (even though he let me pick out the biggest rock(s) he could afford). lol because i appreciate him so much, no matter how he does it i will be very happy.

i guess if i was the man my women would be getting a pinata w/ a ring in it. lol mostly b/c i'm just that silly. but one of us has to take this seroius. ;-)

i CAN'T WAIT! middle of jan is my bday..... (if he even proposes to me that day). lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results