shape
carat
color
clarity

SuperbCert Tiffany Classic Photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jsdia

Rough_Rock
I have never posted anything in the past but I have been reading the pricescope forums for many months now. I was/am a newbie to the whole diamond purchasing scene. However, I learned a lot from the pricescope forums. The advice and photos from the community were extremely useful in the purchasing process. After a lot of reading and shopping around, I finally decided to purchase a SuperbCert diamond and ring from ExcelDiamonds. I usually don't post on forums much but since this community helped me so much, I thought I should at least post some photos of the ring so that others may hopefully benefit as I did.

I decided to get a 1 carat in the Tiffany Classic platinum setting. I know there are quite a few photos of this ring out there (many on this forum) but more photos can't hurt right?

ExcelDiamonds was great. I had some issues with my credit card (this was the largest single purchase I have ever made after all) and Barry was very considerate and worked with me to resolve the problem. Every time I spoke to Barry or Judah, I got the answers to my questions. Since the ring is custom, it took a bit longer to ship. However, I received the ring in just under 2 weeks without any problems.

Diamond: SuperbCert H&A 1.06 carat, E, VS2

IMG_0355a.JPG

jsdia

Rough_Rock
More photos...

IMG_0410.JPG

jsdia

Rough_Rock
More photos...

IMG_0416.JPG

jsdia

Rough_Rock
More photos...

IMG_0433.JPG

jsdia

Rough_Rock
More photos...

IMG_0448a.JPG

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Hi and welcome to PS!

The ring you selected is so classic and elegant - - it''s really stunning and I''m sure your GF will love it.

Now I''m curious: what''s the difference between a SuperbCert diamond and the Hearts & Arrows or other branded cuts that receive so much attention on this forum?

Good luck with your upcoming proposal and engagement, and congratulations again on selecting such a beautiful ring!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
You know, there''s just nothing like a beautifully executed tiffany ring. They did a fantastic job and the diamond is gorgeous. You did well and your girlfriend is going to be dazzled.

Laralooblue

Shiny_Rock
I have always loved that ring. Beautiful!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that ring is amazing! Congratulations!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just love that mounting everytime I see it - great job! Please come back with some hand shots!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful ring and a real sweet spot when it comes to specs. Love it.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
A classic beauty..congrats..

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect choice!
36.gif
Classic setting with an absolutely gorgeous stone. Congratulations and please let us see some hand shots when you can!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it, too! And you got a very fine diamond! Great choice!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I have always loved that mounting and a great diamond to top it all off makes a terrific ering.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/15/2006 2:48:00 AM
Author: BrownEyes
Hi and welcome to PS!

The ring you selected is so classic and elegant - - it''s really stunning and I''m sure your GF will love it.

Now I''m curious: what''s the difference between a SuperbCert diamond and the Hearts & Arrows or other branded cuts that receive so much attention on this forum?

Good luck with your upcoming proposal and engagement, and congratulations again on selecting such a beautiful ring!
They are Barry''s branded hearts and arrows and they are lovely. Just ask Patty. BTW I love that ring.
30.gif
30.gif

shay

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous diamond in a classy elegant setting - you did good!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
SuperbCert branded stones are H&A''s like WF''s ACA are as well....they are just a brand name of H&A. Beautiful as well!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore that setting. Your ring is gorgeous!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very classic! Congratulations!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE that setting! And your diamond looks fantastic!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Elegant setting and beautiful stone!
36.gif

pebbles

Brilliant_Rock
That has quickly turned into my favorite solitaire setting! It''s gorgeous!
30.gif

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is so GORGEOUS! So perfectly set! I have the same setting btw and I love it=)

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! It''s perfect. Congratulations!!! Everytime I see one of these beautiful tiffany replicas I start thinking of getting one. I can''t decide between a three stone style with pears or a solitaire.
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone - love those arrows, and such a fluid, graceful, elegant setting! Just stunning.
36.gif

jsdia

Rough_Rock
I proposed to my girlfriend over the weekend and she said YES! She loves the ring and how it sparkles! Here are a couple of hand shots.

IMG_0540.JPG

jsdia

Rough_Rock
Another hand shot...

IMG_0552.JPG

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...congrats
36.gif
The ring is beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Love the hand pics!! Amazing ring! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results