shape
carat
color
clarity

Super sweet hubby - suprise xmas gift!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We were wandering about the shopping centre yesterday and I was (as usual) stopping at every jeweller to stare in the windows. To my shock, my darling husband actually said would I like to buy something as my xmas gift! :-o Of course I was totally stoked BUT couldn't find anything I liked within our budget - lots of nice things but not really exactly what I wanted.

Then today we had lunch together and went for another wander in a different suburb - I spotted some gorgeous stacker rings in the window of a jeweller and he bought me one on the spot! It looks very similar to the picture I have attached and will go beautifully with my vintage gold band. Feeling very spoilt lately.... :love:

xmasring.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aww, that's so sweet! Can't wait to see pics of it with your ring!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
How very sweet! Can't wait to see your ring on your finger!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This made me feel all warm and fuzzy!!! How very sweet of your hubs! And I love the ring, make sure you come back with handshots hot pozzum!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful & vintagey - I love it!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay HotPozzum!! What a gorgeous fella you married! The ring is BEAUTIFUL, I love it!! Do you have to wait for Christmas to wear it?!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone. :wavey: Yes hubby is rather thoughtful and I feel very very lucky.

I got some handshots but then couldn't find the silly cable to download them! :oops:

The lady wrapped it all up ready to put under the tree but when we walked out of the store I just looked at him and he sighed and handed it over. I confess to squealing with joy and putting it on instantly :lol:

Will try to post shots later.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results