shape
carat
color
clarity

Super cute hand-painted shoes!

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!

I haven't been around in ages and I've been meaning to post photos of my wedding (from almost a year ago, so hard to believe) but we all know how life gets hectic sometimes!

But I did want to share with you guys these seriously, seriously cute shoes. It seems that you pick out the shoe of your choice (in white, I would imagine) and send it to her and she will hand-paint it with a design or your names, dates, etc. A friend recently got married and hers were beautiful!

Figgie Shoes website here

I hope everyone is enjoying planning! And if this has been posted recently, I'm sorry!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Those are pretty incredible.

(and seriously - post pictures!!!)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don't think you're supposed to post links to vendor sites...

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Hudson_Hawk|1308588970|2950235 said:
I don't think you're supposed to post links to vendor sites...
Really? I thought it was fine if you're not posting your own business or otherwise shilling.

I know over the past year lots of people have posted links for things to buy! And in the past I've posted links to all sorts of outside shopping items (bridal bootcamp DVD, zazzle stamp sale, etsy jewelry, etc) and wedding vendor sites (photographer, dress, caterer, wedding planner, graphic designer, etc). Definitely so useful for this crazy planning process!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry I misread, I thought she said the company was her friend's.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
I would totally wear the flats for a reception! What a cute idea.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results