shape
carat
color
clarity

Sunkist''s wedding photos!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Oh, thank you, thank you everyone!! I''m so excited to finally share my wedding photos with all of you after spending all of my time waiting to be engaged chatting about everything with you. Married life is wonderful and I''m so happy to be finally here!

ONEDROP, you commented that my hubby looks SOOO happy in the pics, well, it was so awesome just watching him all that day long, because he had the biggest smile on his face alllllllll day
1.gif
It was the sweetest thing.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful couple!!!!!!! I feel like a broken record with everyone else, but you two look so happy!

Congrats!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Jelly!
35.gif
Thank you
5.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sunkist, you both do indeed look happy. Is seeing him smile all day the greatest? I would relive my wedding day all over again because he looked so damn happy....

Congrats!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry I missed this before the holidays! Your pictures are wonderful, Sunkist!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
love the pics!

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
great looking pictures to (i''m sure) a great looking wedding. Congratulations!!!

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
So completely beautiful! I love your veil!!!

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! You are so sweet :) And thanks, Liquiddazi! I fell in love with the veil too! I wasn''t going to wear one until I found this one. It was definitely the one
1.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well my goodness, I missed this thread also! Sunkist, your wedding pics are just beautiful! What a lovely couple you make! I love the fountain pics, especially. I am so happy to get to see how everything turned out...I remember when you were a LIW not so long ago! Congratulations, and best wishes to you both!
36.gif
35.gif

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Sunkist, I''m sorry it''s taken me so long to congratulate you! You looked just amazing, and so happy! The pictures are beautiful. It seems like such a short time ago that we had the GTG at South Coast, and you were just deciding on your ring then. Time flies...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results