shape
carat
color
clarity

Sunkist''s .95ct K VS2 in Lockes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks really pretty Sunkist! Just gorgeous!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wonderful ring!! Congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Sunkist,
The width is only 2mm? I thought that setting had a 2.5mm band??! Are there 2 different "versions" to the ring style, do you know?

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
That first pic is AWESOME!!!

I think you(and Mara) should hire out your diamond-photo-taking-skills. You could make little albums for people. Or giant prints to be framed and hung on my, uh, I mean, their walls.
2.gif

Beautiful!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations sunkist! Your ring is gorgeous and your picture are just the best!!! I wish you and your FI all the best in your future!
emlove.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Sunkist, your rings is beautiful! I just love Lockes setting. I also love a 6 prong ring
30.gif
BTW, what size finger do you have? That stone looks HUGE on your hand.

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty. Love the K.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2006 5:09:12 PM
Author: Lynn B
Sunkist,

The width is only 2mm? I thought that setting had a 2.5mm band??! Are there 2 different ''versions'' to the ring style, do you know?

You are right, Lynn. I eyeballed that 2mm on my ruler while I was sitting at my desk, but with the micrometer I see that it is a 2.5mm or maybe even a 2.7mm in some spots. It seems like it gets the slightest bit smaller as the shank meets with the crown. So I did figure this afternoon that I''ll get a 2.5mm wedding band to match. Actually, I remember now that the lady at Lockes told me that the matching wedding band is 2mm. Although she also said that they sit "flush" and they don''t
20.gif
. But I don''t think I''m a "flush" kind of girl anyways...
3.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/8/2006 9:31:59 PM
Author: Gothgrrl
Sunkist, your rings is beautiful! I just love Lockes setting. I also love a 6 prong ring
30.gif
BTW, what size finger do you have? That stone looks HUGE on your hand.

Oh! I did forget to tell you my ring size!
6.gif
oops! It's a size 6. I am very happy with the size of stone and how it looks on my finger. I wouldn't go larger, I wouldn't go smaller - I like the finger coverage where it is
31.gif
. Well, I would love to have a larger stone, but I think I'd feel self conscious about it, I dunno.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gee, where exactly was I when you posted this??? Your ring turned out gorgeous SK!!!
30.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sunkist ~
emrose.gif

Oh ... sigh ....
emlove.gif

I never grow tired of seeing your ring!
face23.gif
emlove.gif

Your diamond is gorgeous and the setting ... so yummy!
18.gif

More pic''s anytime!
31.gif

Have a wonderful day!
35.gif

CT026

Rough_Rock
Congratulations and what a beautiful ring!!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
*GASP* Oh gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Sunkist, your ring is divine! I love the classic look. It is timeless!
30.gif

And oh yeah, congrats on the engagement! Hee, got so worked up over your ring, almost forgot to congratulate you...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
SK, your ring is absolutely divine. I love it. Love the colors your K picks up from the surroundings as well. Great pics. Keep them coming.

shay

luvsdiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Hi Sunkist!!!! your ring is gorgeous! That is the whitest K I''ve ever seen,,,, you really have a terrific diamond there. Beautiful!!!
30.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Sunkist, congratulations on your engagement! I think it''s cute that he had you get it from the car without you knowing you were holding it at all! Your e-ring is gorgeous, wear it in good health!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results