shape
carat
color
clarity

Blog Summer Jewelry Looks 2023

bcmacdonald

Staff member

PriceScopeKayti published a new blog post.
Welcome to the sunniest season of the year in the US! With summer in full swing, it's time to update your jewelry collection and embrace the carefree spirit of the season. We've got you covered with the hottest jewelry trends to make your summer sizzle. Get ready to shine bright and elevate your summer style with these must-have jewelry...

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited by a moderator:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewelry around the neck in the summer feels like it weighs 50 lbs. it’s because I’m post menopausal. Thanks for another great article!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jewelry around the neck in the summer feels like it weighs 50 lbs. it’s because I’m post menopausal. Thanks for another great article!

Same here - I seldom wear anything around my neck when the weather is hot and humid.

DK :))

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i cant stand a bracelet on in the summer - well my silver cuff stays on all year but anything extra feels sweaty and disgusting
last time i wore a pearl bracelet in the summer i walked 3 houses down the street before i had to take it off and stash it in my bag, i just coudn't stand the feeling, granted it was like lunchtime on the hottest day of the year :lol-2:

but its cold here so ill just pile it on !
i purposly brought a fun multi strand of pearls as summer beach going pearls and id rather wear them in the rain and cold now
dont even talk to me about humidity

how ever if the young'ins are wearing more jewlery especially necklaces im all for the sunny weather !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results