shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
8.gif

That stunning zircon won''t work in my setting. My trellis/ x-prong is quite definitely constructed for a square gem 6mm square with cut corners. The search continues. Suggestions???

Inquiring Gypsys want to know what your fertile minds have found....

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
Bummer I really liked that stone. Find another setting.....:)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah... I was a bit upset. And I can''t find another setting. I''m having my diamond reset in a new setting and promised my fiance I would get a new stone for this one. The setting is non-negotiable I''m afraid.

And belive me... if I weren''t spending a huge amount of money for my setting... I''d buy this round and keep it to use in a pendant or SOMETHING later on. *sigh*... but I can''t.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi gypsy,

I have another vendor recommendation. Daniel at http://customgemstones.com/ is custom cutting a malaya garnet for me. Origionally I was going to go with a spessartite...but that is neither here nor there... He has a variety of gems for sale right now on his website and a few on ebay, and he will go out of his way to custom cut something if you are picky like me.

His customer service so far has been amazing. He will email me within an hour if it is during the working day and was really nice at trying to find a stone that fit my picky color/carat specifications. He cuts everything himself and has what I think are reasonable prices. I can''t wait to get pictures of the garnet he is cutting for me.

And you know what...even though this is a custom job he said, "If you don''t like the stone I cut for you, no problem." How about that for customer service? You will rarely find no obligation/no deposit for custom jewelry jobs. Anyways, the stones above are gorgeous, and I don''t think you could go wrong...but I just wanted to throw another one in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results