shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions Please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
If you didn''t have time to pick your gemstone and have it set, where would you look to find a ring under $1000 for a right hand ring?

Thank you!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Well I know someone bought a setting from myjewelrysource.com and I think they have good prices in general. She seemed very happy with it. I don't have any experience with them myself though.

I like this ring http://thenaturalsapphirecompany.com/nscnet/expandjwelery.aspx?jwelery=J436

What type of thing are you looking for?

widget

Ideal_Rock
Would you be interested in antique or estate pieces?

This seller is one I''ve dealt with: www.melsantiquejewelry.com . The descriptions are detailed and accurate, and they include lots of good pictures of their pieces from different angles.

They have several pages of rings under a thou, some of which are quite interesting.

Here are a few examples:

widget

mlsantjwlry.jpg

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Widget, those are nice. I must check out this site!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 12:50:54 PM
Author: widget
Would you be interested in antique or estate pieces?

This seller is one I''ve dealt with: www.melsantiquejewelry.com . The descriptions are detailed and accurate, and they include lots of good pictures of their pieces from different angles.

They have several pages of rings under a thou, some of which are quite interesting.

Here are a few examples:

widget
oh widget, this antique marquise makes me love marquise!!! I don''t know whybut I just love culets so much!!
http://www.melsantiquejewelry.com/product_info.php/cPath/23/products_id/203

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Widget, I love the estate pieces. Are there any more reputable dealers that you know of?

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 1:02:54 PM
Author: emeraldlover1
Widget, I love the estate pieces. Are there any more reputable dealers that you know of?
Well, I know a few, but Mel's is the only one I personally know of that carries more affordable pieces. She has been a big presence on EBay for a long time, but I think the website is fairly new.

I think the only problem is the return policy...although it might be different on the website than it is on Ebay. I bought my circa '20 earrings from her and managed to talk her out of her rigid policy, perhaps because it was a higher-end item.

If you find something you're really interested in, I'd call her and ask her about all about it, and the possibility of returning it if you're not happy. She seemed really reasonable. Her name is Melanie Pino, I think....

widget

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2006 1:02:26 PM
Author: Cehrabehra

oh widget, this antique marquise makes me love marquise!!! I don''t know whybut I just love culets so much!!
http://www.melsantiquejewelry.com/product_info.php/cPath/23/products_id/203
I know Cehra....I''ve been lusting after this ring for ages. I can''t believe it hasn''t sold: 4+ carats, OMC marquise, c. 1910...incredible original mounting....To die for!!

(Here''s a pic for those not wanting to chase down a link)

omcmarq.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG Widget, those rings are Beautiful.

Linda

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
HI!
I bought a setting from myjewelrysource.com and chose my stone from a local jeweler. You can have MJS put the gemstone in for you too. I would definately buy from them again.

sadjkewqr.jpg

Pink Pearl

Rough_Rock
Hi all

New here. I would have to say www.finejewelleryonline.com or www.royal_tanzanite.co.uk I have had some beautiful stuff from both.

Hope this helps anyone

PP
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results