shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions please! Trying to contact Dan Stairs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SapphireGirl73

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone! I''m new to the PS forum.

I''m looking for a Custom Cut Sapphire and really like Dan Stairs'' work. I emailed him a couple days ago about finding a 6mm Sapphire, but haven''t heard anything back yet.

For those of you who have used him for custom projects, how long does it take him to respond usually? Is there a better way to contact him then by email?

Thanks!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sometimes it just takes awhile. Most of these cutters don''t live at their computers, so I''d give him another few days at least.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He''s usually very good with emails, so if you don''t get a reply, I''d try again in 2 days or so.

historychick

Shiny_Rock
I usually recieve an emal back from him the next day or the day after. I know that sometimes he goes out of town so prehaps he is just away. I''d wait another few days and if you don''t hear back just forward him the same email with an few added lines that you are sorry if this is a repeat but you did not recieve a reply and you wanted to make sure that there was not a problem with the server. I don''t think that that would be rude, he is a business man after all and I am sure that he does not want to loose prospective business just becuase of an email snafu... good luck
1.gif

SapphireGirl73

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I''m just so excited to have found someone like Dan who cuts beautiful colored gemstones!
9.gif

I''ll just have to be patient and email him again in a few days.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you should go ahead and email him (and double check his email address on his site) again. I''m betting he either didn''t get it or you sent it to the wrong address. I''ve been in correspondence with him through email a few times since you first posted this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results