shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions on a RHR for me

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
Hi ladies,

I posted last year in october but haven''t found the time since then to post. I love lurking and looking at your ladies'' beautiful rings
18.gif
!!! I have young twins and I also babysit my sister''s baby so I''m pretty busy. Anyhow, I wanted to see if any of you had suggestions for me for a RHR. I need to show DH what I want for my birthday and mother''s day. I was just going to combine the budget for those two events and I''d really love a RHR. I want to keep the budget low, 500 or less.

I love rubies, emeralds (my birthstone) and aquamarine....of course diamonds also! In white gold. Anyone have any ideas for me to consider??? Thanks so much!!!!
35.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi Amanda and welcome...

Can you stretch the budget a little bit? How about something like this alternating ruby/diamond eternity band from Signed Pieces? Here is the link...http://www.thefacetscollection.com/item.cfm?item_id=987
I think this ring is so pretty!

signedpiecesrubyring.jpg

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
I thought about that and I do love it, but my SIL has one exactly like that but with Sapphires. Now, I have been searching forever with an eternity or semi-eternity like that but with aquamarine rounds alternating with diamonds. I cannot find it anywhere. I''d love it in white gold with milgraining...anybody seen anything like that??? Thanks so much for the suggestion Dani! I do love that ring, it''s very pretty!
36.gif

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
Okay here is a picture of what I want. This is listed on e-bay for $599, BUT, #1- It''s E-bay and #2 It''s not my size
39.gif

So does anyone know where I can find this ring somewhere else, either full or semi eternity? The aquamarine don''t have to be 2 to 1 to the diamonds although I would prefer them that way. I''ve been searching everywhere but can''t seem to locate anything like it. I''m even willing to up my budget for this. Please help me
17.gif

Here is the picture:

IWANTTHIS.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Did you try looking at Ross-Simmons? They have alot of aquamarine stuff....I would give them a try.

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately, I have tried RS already. They don''t have what I''m looking for. Thanks so much for the suggestion though, I appreciate your help Dani!!!
1.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Amanda-

If you like that ring on e-bay, why cant you buy it? If you just make sure you buy it from a good seller with a good return policy and pay through PayPal, why not? Or do you not want to go that route (which I can totally understand)? Then you could just have the ring sized....if not, can you find a jeweler to make something like this for you?

AmandaD513

Rough_Rock
I can''t buy this particular ring off of e-bay because it''s a size 6 and can''t be resized as it''s a full eternity band. Otherwise I''d take the plunge and buy it! I so wish it was in my size. The seller has no other rings like that unfortunately
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results