shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for studs for SIL

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
SIL asked to borrow a pair of studs for her upcoming wedding. I was immediately upfront and told her I would be honored to contribute to the borrowed piece and with molssientite or CZ studs. She told me that she is not able to tell the difference anyway so she was good with not my real diamonds.

So, now we are weeks away and she thinks my molssientite studs are too big for her. They are 1 carat each and she is petite. Any suggestions on where I can get a reasonable pair of .5 carats in a 2 week turn around time? Even though she may not be able to tell the difference in stones, I still would like them as nice as possible for her.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think I may have answered my own question - Berricle! I almost forgot about them.

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think I may have answered my own question - Berricle! I almost forgot about them.

I was going to suggest Berricle too. I have the 1ctw studs and they are a great size for petite lobes.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I bought three different sizes and she can pick any or all of them! If she doesn't return, I have no worries.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ Smart - out of 3 pairs at least one of them should work beautifully for her wedding!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results