shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for Jeweler in Denver, Colorado?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ted_Graham

Rough_Rock
I've read LOTS of threads here and many of the reccomended sites and tutorials. Now I'd like to look at some stones. Any suggestions in or near Denver, Colorado. The Shane Company advertises constantly out here, but I've read some negative comments on the net.Thanks,
Ted

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Ted,Emrldforher lives in Denver too. He did a lot of researches but ended up buying his diamond from the internet vendor.Hope he'll stop by and give you an advice.

RICHIII

Rough_Rock
Ted,
I know of a wholesaler in Denver, JF Options. I'm not sure if they can help but give them a try, I did and it was a breeze, but I knew what I wanted. Their number is 303-292-4744

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the tip Richiii - it's always great to see recomendations given by consumers.

Emrldforher

Rough_Rock
Hi Ted! Leonid's right, I'm in Colorado as well. Didn't have a lot of luck looking here. I went to Shane Co and was not happy at all. Very uninformed sales people, no lab reports on diamonds, not very high quality diamonds, etc. They have a decent selection, so it may be a place to start looking just to get an idea of what you want.I ended up buying over the internet. If I can help more, let me know! Good luck.E

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Thanks E.
wavey.gif

Ted_Graham

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys! I'll do some more looking and let you all know what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results