shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for Estate/Vintage/Antique Jewelry Stores in Paris, Zurich or Bern?

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Howdy everyone!

I'm headed to France & Switzerland and will have extra time on my hands to wander the shops. Does anyone know any not-to-miss jewelry stores in Paris, Zurich or Bern?

Thanks in advance!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
None of these are bargains, and compared to London or Brughton, the pickings are slim. But Zurich does have a few good shops. The two I can remember are:

Is in the center of the old town, worth a visit as it is easy and quite large (for Switerland), no appointment required.

Hedley Prinn is also central but you should call to arrange an appointment/check opening times. He is very nice, has limited inventory, but is priced better than a storefront.

I'll be back with others if I can remember them. And by remember, I mean dig through my 3 shoeboxes full of blung related business cards!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I haven’t been to the shop yet bc I learned about it after having left Paris, but Maison Mohs in St Germain neighborhood in Paris has some pretty stuff on their Etsy site. I plan on going in person this summer.

ETA - Dary’s is well known too. I was last in Paris in 2019 before the pandemic and that was before I was obsessed with vintage. Gah! Can’t wait to go back and explore so please during your trip if you find something good keep us posted.

Last edited:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Oh please go visit this store for me and take lots of pics!

2098BCE2-B761-4E6F-98E7-6CA769E0BDDF.jpeg

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
None of these are bargains, and compared to London or Brughton, the pickings are slim. But Zurich does have a few good shops. The two I can remember are:

Is in the center of the old town, worth a visit as it is easy and quite large (for Switerland), no appointment required.

Hedley Prinn is also central but you should call to arrange an appointment/check opening times. He is very nice, has limited inventory, but is priced better than a storefront.

I'll be back with others if I can remember them. And by remember, I mean dig through my 3 shoeboxes full of blung related business cards!

Thanks! Very helpful!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
I haven’t been to the shop yet bc I learned about it after having left Paris, but Maison Mohs in St Germain neighborhood in Paris has some pretty stuff on their Etsy site. I plan on going in person this summer.

ETA - Dary’s is well known too. I was last in Paris in 2019 before the pandemic and that was before I was obsessed with vintage. Gah! Can’t wait to go back and explore so please during your trip if you find something good keep us posted.

I'll let you guys know how it goes. Thanks for the recommendations! I've heard fabulous things about Dary's, and Mohs looks intriguing!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Oh please go visit this store for me and take lots of pics!

2098BCE2-B761-4E6F-98E7-6CA769E0BDDF.jpeg

OMG, this place looks fabulous!

I think I'm going to be a permanent resident of Ban Island after this trip LOL.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Roselina

Brilliant_Rock

but the prices...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results