shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for bezel pendant setting in NYC

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
I'm looking to have a ~.5ct oval diamond from a ring reset into a pendant, possibly a bezel setting. Has anyone worked with any jewelers in NYC to do this, and would you recommend them? Also, any guesses as to what the cost might be for such a project? Thanks!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you looking for just a bezel? because in that case I would go to a good jeweler and buy a setting and use a chain you have if you have one! if you are looking for a particular style then many here use David Klass in CA or Caysie von Bebber in CA too I believe. In NYC there is Leon Mege, but I don't know if he uses outside stones.

My niece is learning how to be a bench jeweler at a store in Brooklyn, it's fun to visit Fitzgerald Jewelry in Brooklyn because they often have bench jewelers in training working, they have a cool, really old orange tabby that rules the roost. My niece made a ring for me, and if I can get a pix off my phone onto here I will paste it. They do make hand made pendants because I just looked at the website. The people are 'Brooklyn' very nice, kind and cool. Certainly go where you want and like I said you can probably just get any jeweler to order a setting. I love oval anything! Best of luck, other people will chime in I am sure!

https://www.fitzgeraldjewelry.com/

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Also check out ID Jewelry. They are very reasonable price wise and lots of PSers like them.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Missy and Tekate, thank you for the helpful suggestions! I live in Brooklyn, and work in midtown, so both of these options are convenient for me!

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for IDJ!

Q

Queenie60

Another vote for IDJ

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results