shape
carat
color
clarity

Suggestions for a jeweler to resize a ring in Charlotte?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

schowtyme

Rough_Rock
Hi Everybody,

I need to get a ring resized down because I ordered it from Whiteflash (great place btw) based on what my gf thought her ring size was and it is a little big and I don''t wanna have to reship it (she loves it and I don''t think I could pry it away from her for that long
2.gif
). I am a little wary of going to any independent places, but if GOG or WF or any others were around the corner I''d head right there. I don''t know which places have the best rep for this kind of thing and the only place I have found in the phone book that doesn''t take forever is Jared''s (a local chain).

Any suggestions for a reputable place in Charlotte, NC that won''t try to swipe my stone and won''t accidently mangle the band?
3.gif

Also, should I only head to a place with a laser torch or are any methods ok?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sister in law had a beautiful custom ring made through the Karat Patch on Providence Road. I went there last week to look at settings and talk about custom settings. I also left some earrings there to be reset. I''d feel comfortable having them do my work.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second the Karat Patch. That is where we bought my e-ring setting and Howard is very nice and professional!

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
might void your warranty with whiteflash if you have it done elsewhere.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unless it is some kind of band with diamonds all the way around, I see no issue whatsoever with having a ring sized elsewhere. I wouldn''t even consider paying the shipping plus $80 (which I saw posted here recently) for WF to resize.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results