shape
carat
color
clarity

Stunning 1.60 K VS ACA in Ritani Setting!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Oh it is STUNNING
30.gif

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Wow, lovely ring. Those pics are great. If I was still in the Bay Area, I would make you take pictures of my rings. hehehe. Can''t wait for hand shots.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
LMAO at Frankenring. You have such a great sense of humor Mara... and you take such amazing photos of the rings. I swear when I get my ring re-set... I''m flying out to CA just to beg you for some PS **** shots of my ring! I love that Ritani setting too. *sigh*

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it''s really beautiful! Helps me to see a 1.6, too, since I am looking at one! I was worried about it being too big until I saw this one next to your 2 ct.!

Does anybody know if Ritani makes this setting with a little wider band? I think it is really pretty but a little too thin for me. I LOVE the head, though!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW do I love that Ritani setting or what?!?! Hands down, one of my favorite designer thin shank makers for sure. Love the shots in the bougainvillea (sp?!)!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/6/2006 9:17:31 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Does anybody know if Ritani makes this setting with a little wider band? I think it is really pretty but a little too thin for me. I LOVE the head, though!

DS, they don''t
7.gif
. that was one of butterfly''s minor issues..she wished the bands were a tad bigger. Ritani does make some similar settings that have wider shanks but nothing exactly like this one..

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is really a pretty ring and of course your photos are incredible Mara! I don''t think your ring looks like "frankenring" at all, just a different look entirely.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG those pics are amazing!!!! Love her ring, awesome!!!! Loved the pics of the two of them together.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, WHAT A GORGEOUS SET!!! And what BEAUTIFUL PICS, of course, Mara! Girl, you should take up diamond photography as a side job...seriously!! That setting is just to die for...definitely one of my faves- your girlfriend must be DYING to get this ring!!! Can''t wait to see the hand pics!

And MrsS- if your out there, you need to get this set! It will look simply STUNNING with your new stone!!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
wow - love all the pics Mara.
That stone is just amazing. What a winner
We need her hand shots too- (after the romantic weekend!)

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Love the pics. Mara your too funny....Frankenring. Your pics are the best. You should consider a job in photography....please post more pics. And tell your friend congrats.
16.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!! A K??? Unbelievable! Laughing at the Frankenring! LOL
30.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Those pics are amazing~! The ring is beautiful. And I think it''s hilarious that she''s been wearing it around the house all day.

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is just FABULOUS!!!
emlove.gif
You''ve satisfied my craving for beautiful ring pictures
emphoto.gif
...at least until tomorrow
emhot.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYWORD!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Beautiful, delicate ring - and whatta killer stone! GO "K"!!!

WOW! That first flower shot will be going down in the PS Hall of Fame! Awesome, amazing photo!

I''ll bet your girlfriend won''t get this many ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS!!!
2.gif
2.gif
2.gif

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring. I love the thin shank of the Ritani settings. It looks like the band doesn''t sit flush, though?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! oh my gooooodneessss!
did i miss how wide the band is?

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
That looks incredible! WOW WOW WOW! It makes me wish I had looked harder at that setting (we considered it for a while). Great pics!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
here are a few more pictures, hand shots...there are a few more but photoshop is not cooperating!!!

oh and the rings do sit flush but the band is so thin and the diamond so scoopy large that in that one photo the stone was keeping the two rings from sitting flush.

i LOVE this shot of it on her hand...it looks huge and the diamond is soooooo lively.

vivi bauble zl.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
All the photos look stunning!

Mara, is massachusetts or long island closer to you?

When my rings are ready can you take some pictures for me?
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif
You can even take pawshots - on YOUR paws
9.gif

The Ritani set looks so delicate... it seems like the rings doesn''t sit flush though? I thought Kayla''s set did?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

vivi bauble zk.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

vivi bauble zj.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

vivi bauble zm.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
cool side view showing scoopy head..

vivi bauble zn.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

vivi bauble zp.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
last hand shot..this shows the two rings at kind of a funky angle..but it was the best shot i got with the two.

vivi bauble zo.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
and last two shots...these were in some great lighting but unfortunately the diamonds were dirty from all the handling, i swear it just takes 5 minutes in a flower and that''s all she wrote for dust and grime to get all over them. but these shots are still pretty cool so here they are.

vivi bauble zr.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mysterious baubles...!! coolish side profiling.

vivi bauble zq.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh and jcrow the band is 1.5mm on the e-ring i think? and the w-ring is like 1.8mm i think? they are sooo thin. but well-made. just so delicate feeling though. i do wish that ritani would get with the program and have a matching w-ring that is 1.5mm too because it kind of visually bugs me that the rings are different sizes. my friend doesn''t mind at all and i guess it''s kind of like my own ring set in that manner.

oh and interesting factoid i did not know, the e-ring is not eternity, there is a tiny sizing band at the bottom, very small, and the w-ring IS eternity, so maybe that accounts for slight width mm difference, extra durability? who knows.

and lol jade, i live in california girl so anytime you come out here, i will gladly take some photos with your beautiful 2.75c-to-be diamond...hehee.
31.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh these pictures of the gorgeous ritani set is SOOOOOooooo not helping me with my wait!

I keep thinking - hmm maybe I should go for this set (been in love with kayla''s set for eons), that way I can get my rings sooner. Then I remembered - ''erm.. the stone hasn''t even been FOUND yet!''

LOL about your gf wearing it around the house all day already
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results