shape
carat
color
clarity

Stumbled upon an engagement gift idea for HIM

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
I''ve read some posts where some ladies are giving tv''s, etc as engagement gifts. I hadn''t actually thought about doing that if/when I get engaged, but was doing some online Christmas searching and ran across this: http://www.acespilotshop.com/pilot-supplies/watches/yes-about.htm

It''s some cool techie watch that keeps up with daylight, exact time, etc... but it''s called the YES watch. It even has YES printed boldly on the bottom of the watch. What if he asked you to be his wife and you had a watch that was named YES for him?

Don''t know how much it is though.....

Anyone have any good ideas for an automic watch for bf for christmas? Doesn''t necessarily have to say "yes."

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I thought about giving FI a watch for a time. I think it''s a good idea!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I think that''s a fabulous idea! Go for it! If you don''t have it on hand for the proposal, it''s ok to delay it a bit, but I love the sentiment AND the gift!

My FI just got the HD receiver for his tv today and he is just SO excited!!! It''s so great to watch him this excited! It''s almost exactly like when I got my ring! I definitely love the idea of engagement gifts for men!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results