shape
carat
color
clarity

Stuller Vendor in Atlanta, GA

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brand-o

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know of a Stuller Vendor located in the Atlanta area? I tried to contact Stuller directly and ask them, but they won''t give out that information even though I am trying to buy their product!!!!! It seems like they would have a Retail Store Locator or something on their website???!!!!

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
Stuller is the largest wholesale jewelry manufacturer in the world. Any jewelry store you walk into is going to have a Stuller catalog under the counter.

Boulder

Shiny_Rock
I contacted Stuller last week about local retailers in my area that carried Stuller and they sent me several options. The person who responded to my email was Eleanor Lipps ([email protected]). Give her a try and see what she can find. FYI, some of the information wasn't accurate, but I was able to track down several places near where I live. Failing that you could always call local jewelers as LawGem mentioned it's a pretty ubiquitious brand. Good luck!

brand-o

Rough_Rock
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results