shape
carat
color
clarity

Stuller lab grown blue diamonds

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

Does anyone have a clue what 2mm blue diamonds go for at Stuller?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd be interested to know the pricing on the different Stuller options! (No help right now, I know :D lol)

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy to help. To get Stuller prices you have to use the website of one of their “showcase” jewelers. Loveaffairdiamonds.com is a showcase jeweler so you can get the info that way, or go to Stuller’s site and look through their jewelers for one labeled “showcase”. It’s a convoluted way to do it, but it can be done.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Happy to help. To get Stuller prices you have to use the website of one of their “showcase” jewelers. Loveaffairdiamonds.com is a showcase jeweler so you can get the info that way, or go to Stuller’s site and look through their jewelers for one labeled “showcase”. It’s a convoluted way to do it, but it can be done.

Very helpful to know. Thank you again!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the heads-up!

I'm guessing it's through this page?

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just to ask what is a stupid question... is it possible to select the coloured lab diamonds to go into the settings on the Stuller website? I've only looked at a couple but it seems like one can order them 'empty' or 'made up', but there's no choice as to whether they're made up with Mined colourless melee or otherwise?? :???:

EDIT: Wait a minute, I think I've worked it out... lol

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results