shape
carat
color
clarity

Stuller Earring Stud Prices

Anakolia

Rough_Rock
I have a pair of 3.5mm garnets I want to set in simple four prong stud earrings. I can see the Stuller settings online but they don’t show prices. Does anyone know how much these cost for jewelry stores?

Anakolia

Rough_Rock
I have a pair of 3.5mm garnets I want to set in simple four prong stud earrings. I can see the Stuller settings online but they don’t show prices. Does anyone know how much these cost for jewelry stores?

Like this

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You want to know wholesale cost - before the jeweler puts in labor to prep polish, notch prongs, set the stone and final polish, then add their markup to cover overhead expenses and a bit of profit? If I understand you correctly?

Trademembers here are unlikely to share the info here - non trade members here that do have a trade account, probably won’t share it here either - due to that info tagging them as in the trade, and changes their ability to participate here.

Stuller also invoiced out depending on the metal current market price. Which, of course, changes.

This was true 30 years ago - unsure if it still applies.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are jewelers who include Stuller Showcases, with retail prices, on their web sites. Stuller Showcase prices won't be all the same because different jewelers have chosen to have different mark-ups on their Stuller merchandise (Stuller offers suggested retail prices, but does not insist those are the prices at which items must be sold to consumers.) And yes, Stuller's wholesale prices are very market-sensitive, will fluctuate largely depending on current costs of metals and alloys. That's why it's important to select accurate setting sizes from the drop-down menus on the Stuller online catalog, or Showcase, pages.

Here are several Showcases you could look at to get an idea of what to expect price-wise.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results