color
clarity

"Stuffed Animal"

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re:

Marquise_Madness|1474902768|4080868 said:
This was 15 years ago when I was around 7 and my now deceased dog was a baby. She looked like a toy!

Oh, she was precious!!! (And so were you!)

Big hugs to both your late puppy and yourself,
Deb

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
Re: "Stuffed Animal"

AGBF said:
Marquise_Madness|1474902768|4080868 said:
This was 15 years ago when I was around 7 and my now deceased dog was a baby. She looked like a toy!

Oh, she was precious!!! (And so were you!)

Big hugs to both your late puppy and yourself,
Deb

Thank you!
11ca987d00a4e901a3f229380e3dcec8.jpg
my fiancé and I adopted a big pup around a week before we knew it was the end for my childhood dog and it helped a lot with easing the pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
What a great thread to start, Deb! Haven't been on Pricescope in a while, but love seeing everyone's fluffs. I have a few puppy photos to share, but you'll have to excuse the potato quality as I'm on my phone and these are OLD photos, because...

...my teacup poodle (about whom I've mentioned on Pricescope over the years) just celebrated his 19th birthday in August! :dance:

First up: a poufy one of his half sister, who was much better at staying still for the camera:

_6050.jpeg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
fleur-de-lis|1475093400|4081737 said:
What a great thread to start, Deb! Haven't been on Pricescope in a while, but love seeing everyone's fluffs. I have a few puppy photos to share, but you'll have to excuse the potato quality as I'm on my phone and these are OLD photos, because...

...my teacup poodle (about whom I've mentioned on Pricescope over the years) just celebrated his 19th birthday in August! :dance:

First up: a poufy one of his half sister, who was much better at staying still for the camera:

Well, she is adorable! But I can't believe your teacup just became 19! God bless him! Where is his photo? And thank you so much for sharing!

Deb :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess you could call this video an "October surprise". Forgive me for cheating. I am a Newfie owner and these things pop up for me when I visit YouTube!

video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fI0oL-Zc20

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1475939626|4084756 said:
I guess you could call this video an "October surprise". Forgive me for cheating. I am a Newfie owner and these things pop up for me when I visit YouTube!

video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fI0oL-Zc20

HaHa! Too funny, Deb! Thanks for sharing this with us.

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results