shape
carat
color
clarity

studs

Kitten35

Shiny_Rock
Anyone know where to buy tiny, tiny gemstone earring studs (plain)? How is Jessi and the crew at Distinction Jewelry on Etsy, has anyone used them?

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
Jessi is on the up and up and I would recommend her to anyone. If you have any questions just contact her and she will do the best she can to help!

DistinctionJewelry

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks so much for the kind words, Jason!

OP, if you have any questions please let me know. I'm slow as molasses, but people tend to be happy with the quality :tongue:

Kitten35

Shiny_Rock
Thanks!

How soft is labradorite? I love the labradorite ones. am looking for a few pairs of studs to wear daily (just got a second hole) that I want to match most everything until (someday) I can afford to expand my collection much more. :) But quality is important. I'd rather have less nice things than lots of low-quality items. So, what is a good everyday stud stone that can for the most part be left in?

Lee Little

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Kitten35|1338472738|3206736 said:
Thanks!

How soft is labradorite? I love the labradorite ones. am looking for a few pairs of studs to wear daily (just got a second hole) that I want to match most everything until (someday) I can afford to expand my collection much more. :) But quality is important. I'd rather have less nice things than lots of low-quality items. So, what is a good everyday stud stone that can for the most part be left in?
Labradorite is a 6-6.5 in hardness but rate poor in toughness. In earrings, however, I believe they will wear just fine since while wearing them you are not likely subjecting them to scuffing, bumps etc, or at least I would hope not since they are attached to your head. Many kinds of stones can serve well as earrings so I believe you can select what you like, however, I do not wear any and am just a smith so maybe one of the ladies (or men) can answer better. Best regards, Lee

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results