shape
carat
color
clarity

Stud earrings from blue nile

Vapri

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,
I am trying to decide between 1.6 ctw and 1.8 ctw diamond stud earrings. Looking at I color VS2 ideal cut. There is significant price jump going from 1.6 ctw to 1.8 ctw. I’m wondering will the size difference be visible? Also wanting to get a martini setting and BlueNile only has 3 prong martini setting option. Is it secure for a 1.8 ctw or would it be better for 1.6 ctw? Please let me know your thoughts. Would have preferred a 6 prong martini, but Bluenile doesnt offer that.
Thanks

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
Hi I have 1.8 ctw martinis from Blue Nile and they are the perfect size and totally secure. I went down to J VS2 ideal cut colored to get bigger size and they face up white and bling like crazy. I would go as large as you can afford.

Vapri

Rough_Rock
Hi I have 1.8 ctw martinis from Blue Nile and they are the perfect size and totally secure. I went down to J VS2 ideal cut colored to get bigger size and they face up white and bling like crazy. I would go as large as you can afford.
Would love to see pictures, if you can share. Earshots would be of great help.

Missie1

Brilliant_Rock
In my first hole are my 1.8ctw and in my second hole my 1.18 ctw.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_3937.JPG
IMG_3934.JPG I have 1.4 ctw blue Nile studs in a 3 prong martini and I wish they were a tad bigger. Mine are F si1

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results