shape
carat
color
clarity

Strms'' Surgery Update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone - thank you all for your prayers. All I know so far is that he was late getting in to the OR and they came out at 8:19 his time and told his sister that he was asleep and surgery was started and he was fine....am hoping to hear real soon that he is out of OR and into recovery - will let you all know once I know.
Thank you all for your prayers and support at this time
God Bless You All!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update W2B, please keep us posted, positive thoughts and prayers outgoing to Storm and yourself
35.gif
I know his surgery successful and he will feel much better after it!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks for the update wifey...he''s in our prayers today...

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
My thoughts are with him today for a successful surgery and quick recovery with the hoped for results.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
W2B, thank you for the update. I have been praying for him all morning.

shay

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Just got a phone call from Strm''s little older sister....he is waking up and everything went fine and he will be home later on this afternoon!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Ok - so I had to take a couple of minutes and wipe the tears before I got to post to ya''ll giggle - but that''s a woman for yas - giggle
I am just so happy that it is over and behind him - and now to pray for a speedy recovery and that the operation was a success - will post again later and let you all know he is home... :}
Thanks again from the bottom of my heart!!!!!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful to hear! Thanks for the update.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Happy to hear it W2B! Thanks for the update!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is great news! Thanks for keeping us posted!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent! I hope everything continues to go well.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news! Here''s to a speedy recovery.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Great!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great news!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
New Update... Just got another call...they are having problems trying to get Strm off the ventilator so he will not be coming home today...they will try to wean him gradually off and hopefully he will be coming home tomorrow. Please continue your prayers and support for my dear sweetheart. It is so hard to be here and not there holding his hand thru all of this...

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
prayers outgoing
12.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good to hear!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for keeping us updated, wifey2b. I will continue sending my healing vibes his way.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Prayers going his way and your way as well!!!!! He''ll be fine!!!!
12.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad to hear - I signed on specifically to see how he was doing. So glad it's over and he's in recovery phase!!!!
36.gif

I know how difficult it must be not to be able to be there physically, but you know that he knows you're there in spirit. Prayers and healing thoughts continue...

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/22/2006 1:46:48 PM
Author: wifey2b
New Update... Just got another call...they are having problems trying to get Strm off the ventilator so he will not be coming home today...they will try to wean him gradually off and hopefully he will be coming home tomorrow. Please continue your prayers and support for my dear sweetheart. It is so hard to be here and not there holding his hand thru all of this...

I am sorry you cannot be there, too. I hope that he improves rapidly. Please keep us updated and we will share any bumps in the road like this with you. He has been on all our minds all morning, believe me!

Love,
Deb
34.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m so relieved to hear that the procedure went well and I hope that they can get him off the ventilator so he can go home! Hang in there Wifey2B and thank you so much for taking the time to update us!!!

:)

Brilliant_Rock
It must be so difficult to be away from him right now. Prayers for both of you.

Lisa

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
W2B, am praying for you both. I know it''s hard to be away from him at a time when you feel the need to be with him so deeply. Just remember that he knows you love him, and I am sure he can feel its warmth from across the miles.

shay

whatmeworry

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers for a speedy recovery for Strm

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update. I''m glad the surgery went well -- please keep us posted!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Just called his brother and he was saying the doc said he would be off the ventilator tomorrow and be coming home and the nurse says no way - so as my sweetie says twt meaning - time will tell -
His brother said that his spirits are good and that he gave the nurse two thumbs up when she swabbed his mouth. He is on pretty heavy meds for the pain right now. I cannot call him as he does not have a phone in his room, but his sister said she was going to try to call on her cell phone from his room if they will let her - so I might be able to speak to him that way, even tho he will not be able to speak back - I can at least tell him I love him!!!!!!!! :D
1700 miles is just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far away....have had an upset tummy all day, but at least that is better than a worry wart growing on my nose giggle...
That is all for now- will try to post more tonight...thanx you all - your the best!!!!!
HUGS :}

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
praying that things continue to improve.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Many positive thoughts going out to both of you for a speedy recovery. Hang in there wifey2b!!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe you have to be 1700 miles away from your sweetie while he has surgery! I''m so sorry! Well hopefull he''ll be home soon & you can have your honey back.

Jeannine

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know that things will work out fine - and for the best. Trying times like these make good relationships stronger. The two of you are going to have a great life - and storm will great with with sparkles in the eyes...

Perry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results