shape
carat
color
clarity

Strms'' Surgery Update

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry to hear about Strm''s tough road to recovery but hopefully the end of the road is in sight! I hope that he will improve by leaps and bounds and be out of that hospital asap.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, last update for tonight - everyone ready to do the happy dance? :D Strm is off the ventilator and has been since about a half hour after my last call - she said he just went to sleep or she would have let me talk to him. He is doing fine, and probably tomorrow be put onto a floor and so will try to talk to him tomorrow before I go away.
Yipee - ok - NOW I can sleep :D giggle :}
Thanks every one :}

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
That is great news!!!!!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Wifey2B. Storm has been a great help to me and has given tons of great advice. I''m so glad to hear he is doing better. We all miss him!

I don''t want to be too nosey, but I thought he was having surgery on his elbow? Why was he on a ventilator for elbow surgery??

I hope the pain subsides and he is up and about for Christmas! When do you think he''ll be coming home? We all hope soon!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo, great news. Sleep well.

shay

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I hope you both can get some rest. Still keeping him in my thoughts!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That''s great news! I hope both of you get lots of rest now.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to read that Strm is now doing fine. Best wishes to you both.
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY STORM!!!!!
emotion-19.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear all is going well. Hoping for continued progress.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Just have a minute, but was talking to Strm himself this morning. He sounded good and is getting better - he was in a lot of pain, and had asked for pain meds but they hadn''t brought him any. The pain meds are still making him feel sick, so am not sure if they will put him back on some morphine or not.
Anyway, he is coming along and will maybe be moved to a floor sometime today! :}
Will let you know more when I know more :D

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Appreciate the update! I'm glad things are going better this morning,but I hope he gets some pain relief.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
glad to hear things are improving. best wishes to strm for continued recovery!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers for a speedy recovery
17.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
sending get well wishes his way! Glad to hear he''s doing better.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Relieved he is off the venilator! Hope each day from now on is better!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope each day that passes he improves and that you can get some rest too, not being just so worried!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Just talked to Strm...oooooooooooooooh he sounded soooooooooooooo gooooooooooodddddddddddd
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
He said to tell everyone that Strm is riding ...methinks a little high right after he gets his morphine shot - giggle :D
His pain level is tolerable with the meds, because he is up and doing more today...walking and moving around. He ate some supper - half of a grilled cheese sandmich and some chocolate pudding...so far so good - but his tummy is a little queasy...so just praying he can keep it down, cuz then he be headed in the right direction for recovery. When I called the first time his nurse answered and asked me to call back in about 15 minutes cuz he was doing a respiratory treatment...but my - he sounded just awesome when he answered the phone :D I think chickie will sleep even better tonight :D
So everyone - let''s wish Strm a Merry Christmas with prayers and vibes of getting out of the hospital tomorrow :D
Night all :}

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that is good news indeed!!! Storm is a fighter, sounds like everything is going A OK. My best wishes to you wifey2b on this Christmas eve and well wishes to our Storm. Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas. I''m glad he has such nice, caring people there for him, especially since he has to be there right over the holiday.

Sending prayers for a quick recovery.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so glad that Storm is on the mend!!! Will send lots of vibes for a Christmas Day discharge!!!!

diamondsRforever

Shiny_Rock
So Happy to hear Storm is A Ok!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!!

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!
Another Update on our dear Strm... :{ Unfortunately, Strm is not feeling very good this morning. They are after him to eat, and my poor darling will eat, but he cannot hold it down. It seems that when they put the tube in his stomach to give him his pain meds, that they have messed up his esophagus and everything is making him feel sick or be sick.
He sounded really weak this morning, and really tired. I didn''t talk to him long...wanted him to get some sleep. So it doesn''t look, to me, that he will be getting out of the hospital today either. I suppose the only good thing is that he will not be alone for Christmas...if you can see that as good.
He told me last night that if he had of forseen all that happened he would have had me down there with him...methinks he wants his sweets :{:{:{ which makes me feel good that I am that important to him, but bad that I am not there for him. But as my darling says, "We will survive!" I have told him that seems to be our motto - giggle...wonder what people would think for that on a wedding cake - lol
So everyone have a very special day with your loved ones. I must go and help mom with the rest of the dinner :}

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aww the poor thing!!! I''m sure he''ll feel better soon. Thanks for the udate and Merry Christmas to you!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/25/2006 11:16:56 AM
Author: wifey2b
He told me last night that if he had of forseen all that happened he would have had me down there with him...

I feel bad that it has been so awful for him and I wish he could have had the comfort of the person he needed most. I hope he gets better every day and that this will soon just be a memory of a hard time endured when you were young.

Deb
34.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Storm says hi and wishes everyone a Merry Christmas. He sounded pretty good and his pain is much better. He also said he expects to see pics of everyone''s bling that they got for Xmas when he gets out. His sense of humor is still very much in check. He hopes to be released tomorrow.
1.gif
Lisa

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Hi, I hope he feels better and is able to go home very very soon!
Hang in there.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Poor Storm I hope he gets to go home soon! This is no way to spend Christmas. It is nice to hear he is keeping his spirits up.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Gosh I am so sorry he is still having complications. I am sure he will be better shortly. He''s been through so much with this and so unexpected! I am really, really sorry.

I am glad he can keep his humor up. I can easily see how the tubes in the esophagus can causee so much irritation and maybe stimulate some nerves unwantedly so he feels sick when eating.

Hope he gets better soon and can make up for the lack of a decent Christmas dinner! It''s just a question of time; here''s my wish that he''ll be back in order shortly.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poor Storm! I feel for him because pain medication makes me sick, too. I can''t take it at all. So hopefully they will realize that they are making him sicker with the pain meds. I hope he is much better very soon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results