shape
carat
color
clarity

strmrdr rides :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
home :}
pretty out of it but im home and ok.
havent cught up with the other thread but wanted to say thank you.
wifey2b told me you were all behind me pushing and it helped a whole lot.

God Bless you all!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!
36.gif
So glad you are home, now take it easy and enjoy that new chair of your''s. Have a few Pepsi''s and relax. I wish you a speedy recovery. This place wasn''t the same without you!!!
2.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I''m so relieved to hear that you are home! Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
so glad you are home! I''ll bet it feels good to be home! Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy you are home - giggle - just called your hospital room cuz I saw there was no postive that you were home.. glad you are home honey - take care and talk to u soon lumbtd!!!!!!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Yay!! So glad you''re home!!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is great to hear from you.

Hope your recovery is quick and as pain free as possible.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Storm - SO happy to hear that you''re home! I''m sure you''ll be enjoying that 10K post gift while you recover!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s so good to hear that you are home!
36.gif
I hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hope you have a speedy recovery!

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful to see you are ok! Prayers continuing for a speedy recovery!

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Storm! SOOO glad you are back! We missed you!

Gee Storm, I thought you were having surgery on your elbow, but then wifey2b said you were on a ventilator?? That''s sounds serious!

I hope you improve a little each day - take it slow! Don''t push yourself. You are in our prayers!
1.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Storm,

So glad to hear you''re home.

Continue to get better, and best wishes,

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
so glad you home storm. now rest up and get back to 100% soon!!!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear you are home. Hope you have speedy recover and get to the no-pain zone.

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
So glad to hear you are home, Storm....I''ll bet it feels better to be there than in the hospital..............Hope you are feeling much better very soon!!

diamondsRforever

Shiny_Rock
Nice to hear from you storm!!! Wishing you a speedy recovery

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear you are finally home! I hope it''s nothing but sunshine and flowers from here on out.
1.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock

several people asked what happened so here is the story as i know it..

surgery went great, went upder no problem and everything went well.
they went to give me medicine to counteract the meds and wake me up.
it interacted with my astma so had to be stopped.
so i had to process and remove the drug naturaly without the "kick start" which took 24 hours or so and was why i was on the vent longer than expected.
i do have to say from a nursing staff quality perespctive that this was my best hospital experence.
not one of the nurses was a "bad" one and the care quality was very very high.
havin a dfferent doctor everyday made for some confusion as the lung docs rotated in and out of vacation and a few othem were less than stellar but as needed a nurse stepped up to bat.
Gob Bless them!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to hear you''re home, Storm! Hope your recovery goes quickly!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry you had a set back, glad to hear the nurses were great. since they spend so much time with you, it is vital they be wonderful...please have a speedy recovery, hopefully the worst is behind you now!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear you are home and recovering. Everyone was very worried!

Thanks for detailing what happened; I am glad you got such good care. Bet you''re glad to be out of that hospital!! Get well quick so you can have a great meal for New Years to make up for the less than ideal Christmas!

Here is wising you a speedy recovery!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hooray for you Storm, I hope you get lots of rest in that wonderful chair! Take care of yourself
35.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad the worst is over. Hope it will be all smooth sailing from now on.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear you are home, Strm!!! Here is to a speedy recovery!!! Happy holidays!!!
1.gif

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Hi Storm! Thanks for filling us in about your asthma and the ventilator. Glad to hear everything went relatively smoothly. I was worried you had lung failure or something! I guess you have to be very careful with asthma, huh?

Hang in there! Recovery from major surgery can be slow. Some days you feel great, some days aren''t as good. No worries - we are all thinking of you and praying for you!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! Your fun and insightful postings are one of the reasons I check into Pricescope. Glad you are home and hope you are resting comfortably.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
strm, i''m glad you''re home. now you can just kick back, relax in your chair and surf PS all day long...haha
9.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Strm, I am thrilled that you''re home. I am so glad that you told us how that happened (with the vent.). I was just so puzzled as to why it was still necessary (and concerned). I am grateful for the answered prayers and your return home.

shay

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
I am glad Strm was able to relieve all you wonderful people. I did not totally understand what happened myself until like the morning he came home. No one had told me why this had happened, so I too was just about as puzzled.
Strm seems to be doing very well since he got home - even sleeping fairly well :} So far he has only called me twice today giggle - and I am actually waiting for my bedtime call now giggle :D
I am like Strm...I just can''t get over how wonderful our PS family is :}
Thank you so much :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results