shape
carat
color
clarity

strmrdr rides :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad you are back.

Have a speady recovery; and pay attention to the asthma (I know).

Perry

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/27/2006 8:17:55 PM
Author: wifey2b
I did not totally understand what happened myself until like the morning he came home. No one had told me why this had happened, so I too was just about as puzzled.

The ventilator was scary. I hadn''t expected a ventilator. The only time I saw a family member on one was after he had open heart surgery. Have you ever had to be on one before, Storm? Did it frighten you? I think I would have been in a panic. I am so glad you are home!

Deb
34.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/27/2006 10:14:53 PM
Author: AGBF

Date: 12/27/2006 8:17:55 PM
Author: wifey2b
I did not totally understand what happened myself until like the morning he came home. No one had told me why this had happened, so I too was just about as puzzled.

The ventilator was scary. I hadn''t expected a ventilator. The only time I saw a family member on one was after he had open heart surgery. Have you ever had to be on one before, Storm? Did it frighten you? I think I would have been in a panic. I am so glad you are home!

Deb
34.gif
nope never been on one.
they had told me i might still have the tube in.
wasn''t scared.. took me a bit to figure out what was going on then signed for paper and started writing notes.
they didn''t even have to use restraints cuz i was so calm LOL
which is very unusual.

didn''t really freak out till i started blowing chunks around the tube cuz they wouldn''t give me iv pain meds so put some pills in my tummy with a tube... which was a huge mistake.
I finally demanded a pain management consult and got morphine.
then used it twice and didn''t use it again that day.
was off the vent that night 10 hours earlier than planned mainly cuz i made myself breath.
it was a weird feeling deciding on a conscience level to do instead of letting the machine do it.
the machine was annoying cuz it was quick shallow breaths and i breath slow deep naturally.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to hear you are home and on the mend. Get well soon!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Stormy! So glad you''re home and feeling a bit better!

I hope your recovery is a speedy one!
35.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
cant sleep from too many naps today LOL

I cant thank everyone enough for the love and support on here.
I am truely blessed to have all of you in my life.
God Bless!!!

sappy storm :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/28/2006 3:53:44 AM
Author: strmrdr
cant sleep from too many naps today LOL

I cant thank everyone enough for the love and support on here.
I am truely blessed to have all of you in my life.
God Bless!!!

sappy storm :}
Amen to that honey...
giggle - guess I am rubbing off on Strm...he signed sappy storm...giggle...I am always telling him I am having a sappy moment giggle :}
Ain''t it great to see him home and back to him perky self :D I truly am so blessed...I have to admit, I got scared I might loose him...but truly our love, prayers, and good vibes brought him back to being perky again :}
Ludmbt!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results