shape
carat
color
clarity

Stray animals must love my house

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for taking them in - they look like such sweethearts if I was in the states I would take one but I don''t think the puppies would like a trip to the otherside of the world and quarintine

- How can people leave animals like that, I don''t get it thankfully they found you and your hubs, we have a knack for finding strays and such as well my theory is animals know who will look after them :).

Good luck I wish you could keep them, the kitties might adjust :)

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Monkey - I wonder if people know you are willing to help strays... and thus leave them?

No matter - they are SO CUTE!!!!!! You are an angel in disguise. I hope you know that.

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
So precious! I hope they reach loving homes and can maybe stay together...

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/22/2010 11:49:19 AM
Author: dragonfly411
Monkey - I wonder if people know you are willing to help strays... and thus leave them?

I have actually wondered about this, because it seems crazy for so many animals to end up in our yard - it''s enclosed, but the front gate has a gap at the bottom, and it''s really the only way in. I don''t mind if that''s what''s happening, maybe we need a sign on the fence "Lost Pets Come Here" lol!

One of my high school friends adopted the little female, and another FB friend is on her way to meet my husband to pick up the male. So they are going to happy homes, both with other dogs already living there. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results