shape
carat
color
clarity

Strategy for selling a 6.45ct diamond ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vd

Rough_Rock
I''m looking for sale advice regarding a somewhat unusual ring with a 6.45ct central diamond. I went through this forum and while I found some very good tips, they were mostly for pieces with relatively small diamonds.

Short description of the ring: ring 31.5g 14ct gold, three sets of diamonds: 1. central diamond 6.45ct, round, colour roughly described as champagne; 2. its 24ct golden bazel has 20 smaller diamonds; 3. another 29 small diamonds encrusted in the ring (total 50). The central diamond is cut in the late 19th century, the ring design is supposedly modelled after a jewelry piece by Faberge.

What could be potential clientele for such a ring? Shops which might be willing to sell such a ring?

Have a nice day,

gail013

Shiny_Rock
I have noticed more B and M''s selling estate pieces of jewelry-perhaps a more upscale piece like that would get more exposure and better pricing at a well known store. Have you had it appraised?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results