shape
carat
color
clarity

Strange Request - but throwing it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/31/2009 4:41:08 PM
Author: tyty333

Date: 3/31/2009 4:20:47 PM
Author: AprilBaby
The Lucinda Bezel is AMAZING! It sounds like it fits the bill, except modern, not vintage.
Ditto! Maybe you could do something like the Lucinda Bezel but put some etching down the sides and maybe milgrain
the bezel? Would look very unique yet understated IMO.

Are you looking for a premade setting or planning on doing a custom? Are you just looking for opinions?
That''s what I was thinking too.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
congrats! I'm HUGE on the surprise element myself - so way to go!+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
My computer isn't letting me open Signed pieces - can anyone drop of pic of the ring here so I can see it? What are the SPECS?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on the Lucinda! I think it will be perfect! Post pics when you get them!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
The Lucida Bezel looks perfect!!! Such a beauitful ring, very classy and understated.

I love the idea of getting something for her daughter too, how kind and thoughtful of you.

Keep us updated on the proposal, and of course, we will need handshots!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m usually not a big Tiffany fan, but what about something from them so that it''s similar in that respect. Four is a hard age. She might not fit into some of the baby jewellery that sites sell and baby jewellery won''t fit her after a couple of years. I really like the idea of both mother and daughter having matching blue boxes to open.

This Tiffany necklace is more expensive, $125, but it''s ring or bezel shaped.

Another circle shaped Tiffany necklace for $165.

Cute initial necklace for $165.

Nice ring of hearts for $100.

There are tons more under $165, and several around $100.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations,, I love Tifanny Lucida ring, and I think that it''s an amazing idea to buy something for the little girl. I''m sure the girl will love a pendant.

Tiffany

We just gave my 4 years old nice a pendant and she love it
30.gif

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock

terrapin23

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/18/2009 12:44:22 PM
Author: motownmama
congrats! I''m HUGE on the surprise element myself - so way to go!+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My computer isn''t letting me open Signed pieces - can anyone drop of pic of the ring here so I can see it? What are the SPECS?

Here was the link on eBay - it''s not up on Signed Pieces any more...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&item=400039700538

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on getting that ring! Good luck on the proposal.

How about a charm bracelet for the little one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results