shape
carat
color
clarity

Strange food combinations

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love cottage cheese with berries! I don't have cottage cheese too often but when I do, I always add blueberries or raspberries.

Haven, I can totally see adding raisins to oatmeal. They have to be yellow raisins though. I like it when they get a little plump when cooked. Mmmm....

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I've posted this on here before, but my mom used to eat cold spaghetti (with Hunt's sauce, like the little cans) on buttered Wonder bread.

amc80

Ideal_Rock
Haven|1330103558|3133403 said:
This is my new favorite thread. Everyone's contributions are so funny!

We're focusing on food ethics in my 101 class, and we started out the term writing food autobiographies. One of the things I shared that made my class squirm was that I eat my oatmeal with honey and raisins. For some reason, the raisins grossed them out.

DH eats fruit in his cottage cheese. I think that is so disgusting. Pineapple, berries, etc. Ugh.I eat cherry or grape tomatoes in my cottage cheese. YUMMO.

I hate fruit in salads, too. Except for apples. I'll eat apples in nearly anything.

I love raisins in oatmeal, I never thought of that as weird. The oatmeal bar here at my work cafeteria has raisin as one of the toppings.

I think cottage cheese is gross all around, but I thought it was normal to have fruit in it? I know they sell (or used to sell) individual sevings of it with fruit in a separate compartment.

The thread is great. I think the grossest so far was the butter, sugar, and onion sandwich. OMG can't even imagine.

SidekickSteph

Rough_Rock
My bf eats raisin bread bagels, eggs, steak, and grape jelly... YUCK

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Ok guys, this thread lead to some combos I have never fathomed!
Cottage cheese and fruit - gag, I just can't get my head round it, it sounds like chunky yogurt :sick:
Bacon and peanut butter sandwiches, hmm, weird but I'm sickly drawn to the idea of trying it! :naughty:

SidekickSteph

Rough_Rock
maplefemme|1330136256|3133840 said:
Cottage cheese and fruit - gag, I just can't get my head round it, it sounds like chunky yogurt :sick:
Bacon and peanut butter sandwiches, hmm, weird but I'm sickly drawn to the idea of trying it! :naughty:

DO IT!!! Make sure you use a bagel or toast, the bread has to be toasted or it will not taste right. I am getting hungry just thinking about it! :lickout:

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
SidekickSteph|1330137102|3133847 said:
maplefemme|1330136256|3133840 said:

DO IT!!! Make sure you use a bagel or toast, the bread has to be toasted or it will not taste right. I am getting hungry just thinking about it! :lickout:

:lol: I'm going to have the breakfast place down the street make one next visit, I can't be having a whole jar of peanut butter and a pack of bacon in the house, too much temptation :devil:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went through a phase in 6th grade where for about 2 full months I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with potato chips and tomatoes on them. Yes I did. At the time they were YUMMY.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehrabehra|1330146470|3133952 said:
I went through a phase in 6th grade where for about 2 full months I ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with potato chips and tomatoes on them. Yes I did. At the time they were YUMMY.
Cehra--This is seriously in the running for nastiest combo I've ever heard of! When I read "chips" I thought Okay, I can handle that. But tomatoes? Wow. :cheeky:

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
Haven|1330184596|3134201 said:
Cehrabehra|1330146470|3133952 said:
Cehra--This is seriously in the running for nastiest combo I've ever heard of! When I read "chips" I thought Okay, I can handle that. But tomatoes? Wow. :cheeky:

I'm with Haven, I was doing not too bad until the tomatoes, then you lost me :lol:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehrabehra said:
hahaha

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results