shape
carat
color
clarity

Stopped wearing the rings- Online Dating?

Am I crazy?

• Nope. There are a whole lot of fish in the sea.

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Yes, there are too many psychos out there.

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Just roll the dice and see where they land. =D

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just read the last few posts….Bill wouldn’t even KISS you?? What a weirdo! Alternatively, he might have been gay. Nothing wrong with that - except when you’re in denial and wasting people’s time! Oh Vera, you’re well out of that one. Secretly gay or not, who the h*ll wants a partner who won’t even kiss you! What was he even doing going out with you? I feel quite indignant on your behalf! It can’t have been nice to feel rejected like that, and he had no business dating you if he wasn’t that bothered. I guess he just liked the ego boost of having someone nice like you and pretty like you interested in him. I’ve also dated people who were so unbothered and wishy-washy about me I truly didn’t know why they were there. Nobody needs a lukewarm partner! I’d rather be alone for eternity rather than be with someone tepid about me. You had a lucky escape! Also, it’s amazing how many people can’t give and receive love in a consistent manner, who crave connection yet push it away. He might have been like that, and those relationships are horribly confusing. You strike me as someone with no issues in the love and commitment department, and you deserve the same. Pricescope loves you and knows that you deserve the best!

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Well Howdy @MissGotRocks Thank you for checking in. Geez I hadn't realized I had not checked in for such a long time. A lot of highs and lows in the meanwhile but I am still the same ole Vera regardless.

"Bill" just wouldn't step up and kiss me and wasn't making time with me a priority, so we parted ways.

Since then I have kinda laid low on the dating since I was so busy looking for work, studying Insurance, and am learning how to build a Proformance Blogging System. It doesn't leave much time for social stuff, however I have kept a steady stream of possible suitors here and there. Of course a lot of Cat Fishery attempts and scammers but I escaped their schemes. In the past month I was getting to know a Bus Maintenance guy, A Private Pilot, and a long haul Trucker. My most favorite was the Bus guy, we had been chatting, video chatting, and texting, we made plans to meet for breakfast around 4am as he works the overnight shift but a thunderstorm came in and we canceled it. We talked twice after that about rescheduling and then he ghosted me and refused to answer any of my inquires. Being ghosted with no explanation STINKS. I REALLY liked him. The Pilot ended up being a scammer, thankfully I didn't invest much with him. As for the Truck Driver, we are still talking, texting, and video chatting. He drives all over the nation and just had a few days stuck in Canada. He lives in Colorado but has his name in for any Texas trips so we can meet and see if we have any sparks IRL. He retired after 24 years in the Marines and a few years in the Air Force reserves but plans to fully retire in two years, and is very open to moving where love finds him. He is quite the Gentleman but also very much a Masculine man, which is my favorite sort of guy. ;)2;)2

Just this week a previous fella that disappeared on me has reappeared, so we are conversing again to see how it goes. I am enjoying getting to know these gentlemen but I just wish I would find the right one to just enjoy some time with and have a good relationship together.

No worries my sweets, I am still running background checks before we move over to exchanging phone numbers.

On the job front, I had an interview last week and the 2nd one was scheduled for yesterday. I KNEW from the 1st interview that I was going to have a job by the end of yesterday, I just knew it. But alas, one of the two Managers that interviewed me during the 1st interview called to let me know that the Owners of the company wouldn't up the pay, so he didn't want me to waste my time coming down for the 2nd interview. He confessed to me that he and the other Manager told the Owners that they were stupid to pass me by, I was THEIR PICK. But they could not convince the Owners. What they offered for pay was an embarrassment, less than unemployment even. I've had a lot of close call interviews and opportunities, but so far no job yet. I do have a lot of irons in the fire and am expecting more opportunities. Two weeks ago I lost my mind and fell for a Scammer Insurance company which I had applied with and lost $150.00 for their administrative fee. No more paying any fees for me!!

This has been a crazy journey but that is what life is all about. I had a scammer contact me claiming to be Debi and saying they needed my help. I reported it to Debi right away.

My sister and I haven't killed each other yet. We make sure to go out and have at least one fun weekend event to keep the doldrums away.

I have been having some strange health issues, since Dec. I have been to the ER 5 times. The first 3 times were because my tongue swelled up and the last two it was my throat and tongue. I need to see a Dr. and have allergy tests done but also I have been having outbreaks of ulcers under my tongue and on the inside of my cheeks, not to mention random lip or eyelid swelling and boils on my chest and inner thighs. I have EPI pens and I take Benadryl as soon as I feel something starting to happen. I am very mindful if any of these seem to be a reaction from any recent meals but so far nothing like that matches up and I have not changed any medications recently. I am currently looking for self pay Health Insurance to see if I can hasten the process of getting all this checked out by Doctors. Other than all that crazy stuff, I feel fine.

Thankfully Summer Pool season has started so sister and I are enjoying our swimming and sun bathing time on the weekends and may get in a few times during the week if our schedules allow.

I hope that you are all doing well and that the bling magic is still happening. When I get my Blog all ready I will see about sharing it with you all.

All the best to each and everyone of you beautiful people. :razz::razz::)):))=)=):kiss2::kiss2:

PS. don't get too excited but I did manage to lose 18lbs and took this cute picture of myself.

Spicy Vera.jpg

Oh you are so cute! No wonder you are getting dates! Keep on keepin’ on :)

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Just read the last few posts….Bill wouldn’t even KISS you?? What a weirdo! Alternatively, he might have been gay. Nothing wrong with that - except when you’re in denial and wasting people’s time! Oh Vera, you’re well out of that one. Secretly gay or not, who the h*ll wants a partner who won’t even kiss you! What was he even doing going out with you? I feel quite indignant on your behalf! It can’t have been nice to feel rejected like that, and he had no business dating you if he wasn’t that bothered. I guess he just liked the ego boost of having someone nice like you and pretty like you interested in him. I’ve also dated people who were so unbothered and wishy-washy about me I truly didn’t know why they were there. Nobody needs a lukewarm partner! I’d rather be alone for eternity rather than be with someone tepid about me. You had a lucky escape! Also, it’s amazing how many people can’t give and receive love in a consistent manner, who crave connection yet push it away. He might have been like that, and those relationships are horribly confusing. You strike me as someone with no issues in the love and commitment department, and you deserve the same. Pricescope loves you and knows that you deserve the best!

Thank you @Jambalaya I truly appreciate your wise input and caring. He is long gone now.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hi Vera! Just wanted to say hi and that I hope you are doing well. Both me and my husband miss seeing your beautiful smile at White Flash. I hope you find a new job that you love, and a decent man who cherishes you, and abundant good health. You deserve all of those things and more.

Hugs to you!
V & J from Houston

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results