shape
carat
color
clarity

STOP TALKING ON YOUR CELLPHONE WHILE YOU ORDER YOUR FOOD!!!

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Ohhhh ok.

I am going to be in the minority here. I think you are overreacting, and it's really none of your business if their call is deemed "important" to you or not. You're not their mother. You're not their boss. YOU ARE working in customer service and are their for your customers- at least- you should be. I don't see them abusing you, or their "power" so I think you should just get over it. And while I do agree the customer is NOT ALWAYS RIGHT, they are still the customer- talking on the phone or not, and without them you or your parents wouldn't have a job. So either take your customers as they are, and continue business, or perhaps just shut your parents business down because "omg people are sooo ruuuudee!". Basically, you are going to get it anywhere.

And YES I had worked many years in a customer service job- and I was extremely good at it. I enjoyed it quite a bit (and sometimes not so much) but always loved making customers happy- as it was my job.

ETA - I am also not saying that what they did wasn't rude- it IS, but what can you expect from the general public? That's why I think you are overreacting.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2009 5:14:46 AM
Author: swedish bean
Ohhhh ok.

I am going to be in the minority here. I think you are overreacting, and it's really none of your business if their call is deemed 'important' to you or not. You're not their mother. You're not their boss. YOU ARE working in customer service and are their for your customers- at least- you should be. I don't see them abusing you, or their 'power' so I think you should just get over it. And while I do agree the customer is NOT ALWAYS RIGHT, they are still the customer- talking on the phone or not, and without them you or your parents wouldn't have a job. So either take your customers as they are, and continue business, or perhaps just shut your parents business down because 'omg people are sooo ruuuudee!'. Basically, you are going to get it anywhere.

And YES I had worked many years in a customer service job- and I was extremely good at it. I enjoyed it quite a bit (and sometimes not so much) but always loved making customers happy- as it was my job.

ETA - I am also not saying that what they did wasn't rude- it IS, but what can you expect from the general public? That's why I think you are overreacting.

Ahhh, here's that good old American ME ME ME sense of entitlement I was speaking of! When HUMANS interact with other HUMANS it is incredibly rude and obnoxious to ignore and shush them.

And I'm really not seeing how venting on Pricescope is an overreaction. If the OP punched the person in the face who shushed her, that might be an overreaction. (Although shushing another adult is so unbelievably rude, I'm not convinced punching someone in the face for it is overreacting.
3.gif
)

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2009 9:16:27 AM
Author: thing2of2

Ohhhh ok.

I am going to be in the minority here. I think you are overreacting, and it''s really none of your business if their call is deemed ''important'' to you or not. You''re not their mother. You''re not their boss. YOU ARE working in customer service and are their for your customers- at least- you should be. I don''t see them abusing you, or their ''power'' so I think you should just get over it. And while I do agree the customer is NOT ALWAYS RIGHT, they are still the customer- talking on the phone or not, and without them you or your parents wouldn''t have a job. So either take your customers as they are, and continue business, or perhaps just shut your parents business down because ''omg people are sooo ruuuudee!''. Basically, you are going to get it anywhere.

ETA - I am also not saying that what they did wasn''t rude- it IS, but what can you expect from the general public? That''s why I think you are overreacting.

Ahhh, here''s that good old American ME ME ME sense of entitlement I was speaking of! When HUMANS interact with other HUMANS it is incredibly rude and obnoxious to ignore and shush them.

And I''m really not seeing how venting on Pricescope is an overreaction. If the OP punched the person in the face who shushed her, that might be an overreaction. (Although shushing another adult is so unbelievably rude, I''m not convinced punching someone in the face for it is overreacting.
3.gif
)
DITTO.

Ugh. Just because you''re in customer service doesnt give people the right to treat you like less of a person! Sorry. It doesn''t.

Treat EVERYONE the same. Someone takes your order and suddenly you have the right to talk over them and shush them?

Um. No. I am great in customer service, but you pull out any snottiness (There is a difference between being upset over a situation, and being rude) I will walk away from you.

Those poor people do NOT get paid enough to get shushed by some entitled self-centered jerk on a blue tooth headset.
20.gif

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i agree - it''s obnoxious - where i work, there is a no cell phones in the dining room policy.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m in the pay attention to the service person and not your phone camp. I actually kind of hate being so accessible with the cell phone/now the smartphone, etc.

I remember seeing a PS member post from their phone in a movie theater once to complain about something going on in the theater. That was pretty funny.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh ok.

I am going to be in the minority here. I think you are overreacting, and it''s really none of your business if their call is deemed ''important'' to you or not. You''re not their mother. You''re not their boss. YOU ARE working in customer service and are their for your customers- at least- you should be. I don''t see them abusing you, or their ''power'' so I think you should just get over it. And while I do agree the customer is NOT ALWAYS RIGHT, they are still the customer- talking on the phone or not, and without them you or your parents wouldn''t have a job. So either take your customers as they are, and continue business, or perhaps just shut your parents business down because ''omg people are sooo ruuuudee!''. Basically, you are going to get it anywhere.

ETA - I am also not saying that what they did wasn''t rude- it IS, but what can you expect from the general public? That''s why I think you are overreacting.
I''m going to ditto thing2 and elle here. When i responded to this thread above, I hadn''t read through the thread -- i just replied to the OP (big mistake).

I find the above post absolutely rediculous, and I am having a serious dejavu moment here from a thread right around the holidays last year regarding tipping your service workers extra around the holidays.
See here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/extra-tipping-and-or-gifts-for-service-professionals.102637/

From both threads, it''s pretty clear there is a lack of respect for people service industry on the part of the poster quoted above.
29.gif

As many have said, it is simply a matter of manners. It is DISRESPECTFUL to talk on the phone while someone is trying to assist you, be it taking your order or ringing up a sale.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Date: 12/18/2009 2:25:24 PM
Author: violet3

Ohhhh ok.

I''m going to ditto thing2 and elle here. When i responded to this thread above, I hadn''t read through the thread -- i just replied to the OP (big mistake).

I find the above post absolutely rediculous, and I am having a serious dejavu moment here from a thread right around the holidays last year regarding tipping your service workers extra around the holidays.
See here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/extra-tipping-and-or-gifts-for-service-professionals.102637/

From both threads, it''s pretty clear there is a lack of respect for people service industry on the part of the poster quoted above.
29.gif

As many have said, it is simply a matter of manners. It is DISRESPECTFUL to talk on the phone while someone is trying to assist you, be it taking your order or ringing up a sale.

THank you to everyone else for sticking up for me. As for you Swedish Bean, I NEVER said I am their mom and that I am the the one to deem whether or not their phone call is important. And I dont understand why you think I am overreacting. I believe Elle asked if punched the person who shushed me in the face. THAT WOULD OVERREACTING. I CALMLY did waht I needed to do and sent them on their way. And me venting here helps me to talk to people and cope with the rude customers. I NEVER SAID EVERY SINGLE PERSON WAS RUDE. I KNOW I am in the customer service business and its funny that you say you worked in customer service before because you OBVIOUSLY didnt read my other posts. I ENJOY making people happy and like you said there are good days, which is most days, and there are the bad. THIS IS JUST A POST FOR ME TO TALK ABOUT HOW I FEEL. I AM NOT NAMING NAMES AND ATTACKING THE PEOPLE THAT USED THEIR PHONES.

And telling me to shut down the business because of these few people that get on my nerves once in a while is an ignorant and STUPID yes STUPID thing to say. you are entitled to your opinion, and I didnt really care about the things you said before but when you said to shut it down, YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE THE ONE OVERREACTING.

AND NO MODEST NORMAL person KNOWS and FEELS that they were "EXTREMELY GOOD" at something. I feel that everyday, I want to be better at what I do. I dont blieve that I am EXTREMELY GOOD at what I do. I know that I try my best and that I care for your customers. I feel very proud and good when people request me to be their server. I feel that it is such a wonderful compliment but I am always trying to strive to be better. Unlike you. You sound like a snotty ME ME ME person.

Whatever I say, you will not understand because obviously, you are going to think that you are right because well that is part of being a snobby person.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh ok.

Common courtesy is what I expect.

My employers will absolutely not deal with clients who call in and treat any of us with disrespect. I''ve overheard the founder of the company I work for telling people several times over the phone that if they''re going to act like that he will not do business with them. He has "dumped" more than his share of clients. Business is a two-way street. The OP doesn''t HAVE to serve customers if she doesn''t feel they are conducting themselves appropriately, just the same as customers do not have to choose to spend their time and money in her/her parents'' establishment.

Btw, my parents also own a restaurant. I''ve never worked there but if I choose to take it over someday I would probably react the same way if I were treated the way the OP has been by customers with regard to cellphone use.

D

Deactivated member 42515

thank you. I have never said anything to anybody. Its their business to be on their phone. I would never tell them never to come back or to tell them to get off their phone. All I am saying is that I would just like a tad bit of common courtesy please. And I am just ranting and venting how I feel because I dont want to be mean to customers even if they are rude to me. I want to just be able to talk to you guys and get over it. And just go on with life. There are times that it bothers me more than other times and this past week I feel like has been worse. So its just been a long week and I just wanted some support. and not an ATTACK like from swedish bean

D

Deactivated member 42515

Swedish bean, are you just angry and upset from the loss of your dog? I understand the pain and emptiness that is felt with losing your baby. And if this is the reason why you are attacking me, Im truly sorry for retaliating like that. I know the emptiness and the hurt you feel so I''m sorry for your lab. And I hope that you start to feeling better.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. This thread is ridiculous.

And heading somewhere very bad ..

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/18/2009 4:03:29 PM
Author: lilyfoot
Wow. This thread is ridiculous.

And heading somewhere very bad ..
Ditto.

Out of line.

Date: 12/18/2009 3:01:44 PM
Author: YayTacori
Swedish bean, are you just angry and upset from the loss of your dog? I understand the pain and emptiness that is felt with losing your baby. And if this is the reason why you are attacking me, Im truly sorry for retaliating like that. I know the emptiness and the hurt you feel so I''m sorry for your lab. And I hope that you start to feeling better.

WOW, are you serious?

No. This has nothing to do with it.

My intention was not to make you feel attacked.

I''m really surprised that in this economy you wouldn''t want to bend over backwards for customers- the only people keeping you in business.

Ohhhh ok.

Ahhh, here''s that good old American ME ME ME sense of entitlement I was speaking of! When HUMANS interact with other HUMANS it is incredibly rude and obnoxious to ignore and shush them.

And I''m really not seeing how venting on Pricescope is an overreaction. If the OP punched the person in the face who shushed her, that might be an overreaction. (Although shushing another adult is so unbelievably rude, I''m not convinced punching someone in the face for it is overreacting.
3.gif
)

That''s funny, because I view it as a YOU YOU YOU thing for customer service. *shakes head* I don''t see the ME ME ME in it at all unless you are talking about the customer, and I think it is really justified. I mean, it''s not like 100% of customers are terrible and talk on the phone and demand services you don''t offer.. Ha... I have done ridiculous things for customers, things that were not in my job title just to make them happy and to have a repeat customer.

Ultimately, I just feel that if you''re going to let a few RUDE people upset you enough you are giving them too much power.

Date: 12/18/2009 2:56:39 PM
thank you. I have never said anything to anybody. Its their business to be on their phone. I would never tell them never to come back or to tell them to get off their phone. All I am saying is that I would just like a tad bit of common courtesy please. And I am just ranting and venting how I feel because I dont want to be mean to customers even if they are rude to me. I want to just be able to talk to you guys and get over it. And just go on with life. There are times that it bothers me more than other times and this past week I feel like has been worse. So its just been a long week and I just wanted some support. and not an ATTACK like from swedish bean

Again, I am sorry if you felt attacked-- really not my intention!!! I''ve re-read my post several times now and am guessing it was the "get over it" that upset you. Maybe a little harsh. Again, I think you are going to see this so much while working with customers that I really mean NOT TO LET IT BOTHER YOU. I always took away from my bad customers a funny story and a lessoned learned.

I once had a woman customer screaming at me to the point where she said she was going to get me fired. She then started throwing things at me , swearing at me, and then sobbing what a terrible day it was and something regarding a funeral. She took things out on me that were soooo not my fault and while it''s NOT OK, what are you going to do? I let my co-worker deal with her. Wrote my manager a letter about how funny this lady was and laughed it off.

OK OK OK I know what the moral of my story is!! Don''t take it personally. I don''t think these people set out to be rude- they just are, and the industry you are in, frankly, I feel just has to take it. Believe me, I am NOT justifying their actions, in a perfect world people wouldn''t shush you, wouldn''t use a potty-mouth in public, and wouldn''t throw things at me... but really... what CAN you do???

Date: 12/18/2009 2:50:56 PM

Ohhhh ok.

I am going to be in the minority here. I think you are overreacting, and it's really none of your business if their call is deemed 'important' to you or not. You're not their mother. You're not their boss. YOU ARE working in customer service and are their for your customers- at least- you should be. I don't see them abusing you, or their 'power' so I think you should just get over it. And while I do agree the customer is NOT ALWAYS RIGHT, they are still the customer- talking on the phone or not, and without them you or your parents wouldn't have a job. So either take your customers as they are, and continue business, or perhaps just shut your parents business down because 'omg people are sooo ruuuudee!'. Basically, you are going to get it anywhere.

I'm going to ditto thing2 and elle here. When i responded to this thread above, I hadn't read through the thread -- i just replied to the OP (big mistake).

From both threads, it's pretty clear there is a lack of respect for people service industry on the part of the poster quoted above.
29.gif

THank you to everyone else for sticking up for me. As for you Swedish Bean, I NEVER said I am their mom and that I am the the one to deem whether or not their phone call is important. And I dont understand why you think I am overreacting. I believe Elle asked if punched the person who shushed me in the face. THAT WOULD OVERREACTING. I CALMLY did waht I needed to do and sent them on their way. And me venting here helps me to talk to people and cope with the rude customers. I NEVER SAID EVERY SINGLE PERSON WAS RUDE. I KNOW I am in the customer service business and its funny that you say you worked in customer service before because you OBVIOUSLY didnt read my other posts. I ENJOY making people happy and like you said there are good days, which is most days, and there are the bad. THIS IS JUST A POST FOR ME TO TALK ABOUT HOW I FEEL. I AM NOT NAMING NAMES AND ATTACKING THE PEOPLE THAT USED THEIR PHONES.

And telling me to shut down the business because of these few people that get on my nerves once in a while is an ignorant and STUPID yes STUPID thing to say. you are entitled to your opinion, and I didnt really care about the things you said before but when you said to shut it down, YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE THE ONE OVERREACTING.

AND NO MODEST NORMAL person KNOWS and FEELS that they were 'EXTREMELY GOOD' at something. I feel that everyday, I want to be better at what I do. I dont blieve that I am EXTREMELY GOOD at what I do. I know that I try my best and that I care for your customers. I feel very proud and good when people request me to be their server. I feel that it is such a wonderful compliment but I am always trying to strive to be better. Unlike you. You sound like a snotty ME ME ME person.

Whatever I say, you will not understand because obviously, you are going to think that you are right because well that is part of being a snobby person.

I am not understanding your post....................... How did you get that I am a "ME ME ME" person? I worked for the retail slave for years. I don't think that knowing I did a good job with customers has anything to do with being not modest? Would you say that if I told you I made a mean pot roast too?
33.gif
33.gif
I don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but I did cap out my salary while working one of my retail jobs because of the raises I got- more frequent than other people. I honestly just really enjoyed helping people out and even treating those terrible customers with honey.

Obviously shutting down a restaurant would be stupid, and that was kind of the point.... in just dealing with the customers.

GOOD GOD I did not mean to start this crap and will try to construct my posts a little more carefully.

Date: 12/18/2009 2:51:35 PM
Author: monarch64

Ohhhh ok.

Common courtesy is what I expect.

My employers will absolutely not deal with clients who call in and treat any of us with disrespect. I''ve overheard the founder of the company I work for telling people several times over the phone that if they''re going to act like that he will not do business with them. He has ''dumped'' more than his share of clients. Business is a two-way street. The OP doesn''t HAVE to serve customers if she doesn''t feel they are conducting themselves appropriately, just the same as customers do not have to choose to spend their time and money in her/her parents'' establishment.

Btw, my parents also own a restaurant. I''ve never worked there but if I choose to take it over someday I would probably react the same way if I were treated the way the OP has been by customers with regard to cellphone use.

I think that is amazing that your employer will do that. I unfortunately have worked in places where the abuse was a daily thing as the area I worked in was wealthy, and I was a lowly person working customer service. I have not worked in the service industry for.. hmm.. 4 years?? and I still find my stories funny and I DO THINK people are rude but it was more of a "just deal with it- don''t let it get to you" kind of thing. I guess I didn''t want to turn into one of THOSE customer service people that has a stick up their arse and starts treating customers horribly. I''m sure we''ve all had those.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Date: 12/18/2009 4:18:27 PM

Ohhhh ok.

3.gif
)

That''s funny, because I view it as a YOU YOU YOU thing for customer service. *shakes head* I don''t see the ME ME ME in it at all unless you are talking about the customer, and I think it is really justified. I mean, it''s not like 100% of customers are terrible and talk on the phone and demand services you don''t offer.. Ha... I have done ridiculous things for customers, things that were not in my job title just to make them happy and to have a repeat customer.

Ultimately, I just feel that if you''re going to let a few RUDE people upset you enough you are giving them too much power.
SO HAVE I. I AM NOT A BAD SERVER. I have good days and bad days just like everyone else. There are many many times I have bent over backwards for people. I have even paid for some people''s food because circumstances arose and because I wanted them to be happy. THis is not a rant about all restaurant goers. THis is just for the few people that have left an impression on me. I dont let them ruin my life nor do I think about them constantly. They were just many incidents that happened to me in a very short amount of time.

I will say that I do agree with you about giving them too much power if I let a few rude people upset me. But I''m NOT upset to the point where i wouldnt have been able to go on with my life without posting here. I just wanted to discuss this with fellow PSers and that is that. I do not want to argue with u anymore. You have your opinions and I have mine. We do not have to agree. but you dont need to be rude either about the comments about my parents closing their restaurant.

Ohhhh ok.

29.gif

Why yes, this thread DOES remind me of a thread from last year -- which I still firmly believe in. I never said it wasn''t disrespectful, but I don''t see what you can do short of losing money and not serving them. I don''t think all businesses are that lucky that they can pick their customers, or decline rude ones.

I would appreciate it if you didn''t talk about that other thread as it is in the past and I don''t want to go down that lane again about my personal tipping habits.

Date: 12/18/2009 4:45:50 PM

Ohhhh ok.

3.gif
)

SO HAVE I. I AM NOT A BAD SERVER. I have good days and bad days just like everyone else. There are many many times I have bent over backwards for people. I have even paid for some people''s food because circumstances arose and because I wanted them to be happy. THis is not a rant about all restaurant goers. THis is just for the few people that have left an impression on me. I dont let them ruin my life nor do I think about them constantly. They were just many incidents that happened to me in a very short amount of time.

I will say that I do agree with you about giving them too much power if I let a few rude people upset me. But I''m NOT upset to the point where i wouldnt have been able to go on with my life without posting here. I just wanted to discuss this with fellow PSers and that is that. I do not want to argue with u anymore. You have your opinions and I have mine. We do not have to agree. but you dont need to be rude either about the comments about my parents closing their restaurant.

I wasn''t serious out the closing of the restaurant-- it was more of a... "option A" and you have "option B" Where option A (closing) really isn''t what you would want, or do, so that leaves you with option B.

I am sorry what I said seemed to deeply offend you. HA I think my actual intentions were to actually help you in letting it go, and I see it reaaaallly didn''t come out that way.
I would really like to put this matter behind us, as I think things are being blown off track and assumptions are being made that are not true.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Date: 12/18/2009 4:26:11 PM

Date: 12/18/2009 2:56:39 PM

Again, I am sorry if you felt attacked-- really not my intention!!! I''ve re-read my post several times now and am guessing it was the ''get over it'' that upset you. Maybe a little harsh. Again, I think you are going to see this so much while working with customers that I really mean NOT TO LET IT BOTHER YOU. I always took away from my bad customers a funny story and a lessoned learned.

I once had a woman customer screaming at me to the point where she said she was going to get me fired. She then started throwing things at me , swearing at me, and then sobbing what a terrible day it was and something regarding a funeral. She took things out on me that were soooo not my fault and while it''s NOT OK, what are you going to do? I let my co-worker deal with her. Wrote my manager a letter about how funny this lady was and laughed it off.

OK OK OK I know what the moral of my story is!! Don''t take it personally. I don''t think these people set out to be rude- they just are, and the industry you are in, frankly, I feel just has to take it. Believe me, I am NOT justifying their actions, in a perfect world people wouldn''t shush you, wouldn''t use a potty-mouth in public, and wouldn''t throw things at me... but really... what CAN you do???

ok point taken. We dont need to be arguing when there are bigger issues at hand. not this post but just life in general. I am truly trying to understand what you are saying.

And I''m not saying I take the things that people say to me. I have been attacked as a person and not as their server and I took it because I knew that they are the customer and I shouldn''t be yelling back at them because 1) i would be setting a bad example for the others and 2) i do not want to cause a scene where even the other guests feel uncomfortable. I know you just need to suck it up and deal with it. WHICH I DO. But what I am saying is that I think its ok to talk about it here.

I know you know first hand the experiences i go through and im glad that you handled all your incidents well. I think i did too even tho i would like to stand up for myself and that is why i would like to just talk about it here instead of with the customer. I want everyone that comes in to have a positive experience. I AM about customer service. I feel like you are not actually reading my posts because I keep telling you that I do try to make people happy. I AM JUST LETTING OUT STEAM HERE ON A FORUM WHERE YOU ARE ALLOWED TO SPEAK YOUR MIND just like you are speaking your mind about your opinions.

and about your dog, i was just being sympathetic. THere was no need for WOW, are you serious. I love my babies very much and I would be going thru so much if I lost one of them. So for that, i really am sorry.

D

Deactivated member 42515

Date: 12/18/2009 4:52:43 PM

Date: 12/18/2009 4:45:50 PM

Ohhhh ok.

3.gif
)

I wasn''t serious out the closing of the restaurant-- it was more of a... ''option A'' and you have ''option B'' Where option A (closing) really isn''t what you would want, or do, so that leaves you with option B.

I am sorry what I said seemed to deeply offend you. HA I think my actual intentions were to actually help you in letting it go, and I see it reaaaallly didn''t come out that way.
I would really like to put this matter behind us, as I think things are being blown off track and assumptions are being made that are not true.
yes it has gotten a off track and little crazy. I had no intention of offending you either. I think that maybe when you read my posts, i sounded angrier and more upset than i really am? I''m really not that upset. I''m actually not upset at all. I was just pointing out the rude cell phone customers that I have encountered and maybe while writing the original post there more and more i remembered, the more the writing got angry? i dont know, but I appreciate you tring to help me to let it go if thats what you doing. But I have already let it go, I dont think of them, I feel sorry for them actually. It was just a rant yesterday for a week of constant rude cell phone users.

No beef between us swedish bean. It has been squashed. but i do hope to have more conversations such as these, just minus the name calling and offending part
17.gif

Ok, I agree, I don''t want to argue and I truly am sorry if I upset you. It really was absolutely not my intention and actually that is why I added the "ETA" to my post in wanting to acknowledge that yes they were rude, and not to seem like I was attacking you. I guess I could''ve worked it a bit better.

I was being a bit defensive about the dog thing- I took it as something else than I guess what you were saying.

Perhaps we could share some customer service horror stories/ happy stories?

D

Deactivated member 42515

haha sure. That sounds fun ^_^ maybe we should just make a separate thread together about customer service horror/happy stories
36.gif

jewelz617

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2009 3:36:19 PM
Author: Smurfyimproved
If you got a call from your parents saying your grandparents were calling and the waitress walks over to take our order in a very annoying loud way (you know those happy go lucky mr. magoo type waiters you get every so often?) and i didn''t necessarily shush her but i asked her in a shaky voice if she could come back and she just kept on talking

i guess i am biased because of that incident. if i''m clearly upset all of a sudden i don''t need you pushing the mozzarella special at me.

Then... don''t go out to eat? The waitress was doing her job, she''s not a psychic.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results