shape
carat
color
clarity

Stone''s Set....Ring''s Set...Just Need It Made!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sdtincup

Rough_Rock
Alright...just an update to all who''ve helped and tracked my saga over the past few weeks... After taking into account everyone''s feedback, what my GF wants, and all those other goodies, I picked the setting below for her engagement ring!!! Right next to it is a pic of the Regent I got from Jonathan @ GOG...quite nice I must say! And again...thank you for everyone''s help in picking the stone and setting...all the input I''ve gotten has really been tremendous!!!

I know, I know...pictures!!! Well...the setting must be made (to the specs of my stone and everything else...kinda nice I dare say!) and everything put together and then I''ll have Jonathan snap some pics to post for everyone to see!! He''s working on getting the sapphire side stones...should look very cool when everything''s said and done. ''Spose the only other thing I''ll owe everyone is an update on the whole proposal thing! lol
2.gif

I must be off, but I''ll post stuff when it''s done...might be a few more weeks. Until then, a hearty and sincere round of thanks to everyone who''s helped me out...too many people to thank!!!

-SDTinCup
rodent.gif

ring_stone.jpg

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring and beautiful stone! congrats!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, I love regents and that's a glorious example of one! The setting is exquisite as well, and I have sapphires in my own e-ring and band! *grin*

Best Wishes on a successful completion of your project, and Congrats for almost being there!

win

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
I can't help but love the regent, and the setting is fabulous. Congratulations! It will be beautiful. You've put a lot of thought into it and it will pay off in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results