shape
carat
color
clarity

Stones for Sandy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Latest Recap:

Tanga Garnet: Sold
Spessartite: Sale Pending
Rhodolite: Sale Pending
Mint Tourm: Sale Pending

I will add the Mali Garnet and Purple Spinel listing to DB today.

Finally, I am taking reasonable offers on the Bob Kast Rubellites, one or both; and
Roger Dery Moz. tourmaline still available with the price drop for PSers to $709. Pictures follow.

11-14-12_blue_tourm_2_0.jpg

_1891.jpg

anny_n_austy

Rough_Rock
SOLD Re: Stones for Sandy

What a great gesture. I'm in LI and it was quite a struggle here for a while. Very nice of you - and the stones are absolutely stunning!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much. With the help of several of you, I was able to make a sizeable donation to help out with the Sandy relief efforts.

I'll get around to listing some of the other stones I mentioned one of these days. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
minousbijoux|1353738653|3313864 said:
Thank you all so much. With the help of several of you, I was able to make a sizeable donation to help out with the Sandy relief efforts.

I'll get around to listing some of the other stones I mentioned one of these days. :wavey:

:appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you minous-you are a generous and kind person!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for your kindhearted efforts, minou. You're a gem in the TRUE meaning of the word! :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy and Ginger, you are so sweet to thank me, but the fact is I did it for myself, as I felt helpless and this way at least I feel like I'm doing something.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results