shape
carat
color
clarity

Stone size for an Eternity or half eternity band

Sophie6

Rough_Rock
I’ve searched PS for a thread on size of stones in eternity bands as compared to ring size But couldn’t find much info. My finger is a size 5.5. Planning to size up to a 6 for an eternity ring. Considering round brilliant cut or emerald cut stones. Prong set style. This is for my 40th wedding anniversary so I want it to be ”wear alone” worthy. What Size stones should I be considering? Are 15 pointers too small? If there is a thread that addresses this could someone link it. Thanks.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
"Wear alone worthy" is subjective.

The ring in my avatar is 20 pointers. It is a size 7...finger is a 6.75. It is a 7 stone...not an eternity but it gives you the idea.
This is the quickest picture I could find to post (I dont wear it like this). This is my ring up next to my 1.66 ACA (7.55mm) to
help give you an idea of the size.

Sophie6

Rough_Rock
"Wear alone worthy" is subjective.

The ring in my avatar is 20 pointers. It is a size 7...finger is a 6.75. It is a 7 stone...not an eternity but it gives you the idea.
This is the quickest picture I could find to post (I dont wear it like this). This is my ring up next to my 1.66 ACA (7.55mm) to
help give you an idea of the size.
snip1.png

Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results