shape
carat
color
clarity

Stone Shapes

LunaStar

Rough_Rock
I would like to have an eternity band that is made of princess cut diamonds. However, the ering I currently have has a round center diamond and two round side stones. Is it okay to pair rings with different shapes of diamonds together or should the eternity band have the same shape of diamonds the ering has?

Luxxy

Rough_Rock
I'm really not an expert on this, but I know that as humans we are drawn to patterns and symmetry, so my advice would be to keep the same cut. I'm interested to know what others think about this, though.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You might find a fake princess cut eternity band in the size stones you are thinking about to wear for a while to see if you really
like wearing the 2 different cuts together. We tend to say buy/wear what you like. I think if the stones are going to be smaller
they wont matter as much. If the princess cuts are going to be larger then it will be more noticable. Buy a fake, wear it
for a while and if you like the look...then buy the princess cut eternity.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi LunaStar,

A princess eternity band can look as beautiful as a eternity band with round stones. The look can change based on the setting style, the size of the stones themselves and the overall design of the band. So, even within the 'princess eternity band' sub-category you can find different styles which you may, or may not, like

This is a 'personal taste' issue for sure and your best bet is likely going to be taking the time to try differing styles until you find one you love.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results