shape
carat
color
clarity

Stone check

SK3216

Rough_Rock
Hello! I just bought this GIA cushion cut. It’s exactly what I was looking for and I am still in the return window. I’m attaching the video and the GIA link.

I’ve been searching for a while and my own jeweler hasn’t really found what I was looking for. I recently found this and bought it and would like to have him set it. When I sent him the info he had this to say :

“Looking at those measurements it’s a weaker cut and you won’t get as much fire and brilliance out of the diamond “

I don’t know if he’s just annoyed that I didn’t buy the stone from him or if he’s correct. I’d love a second opinion!

One of the photos the stone is in a temp setting
I can’t figure out how to attach a video but I will update the post if I can.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_2918.jpeg IMG_5692.jpeg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A video would help. You can upload to YouTube or imjur and then attach here

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here's the video:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's the video:

Unfortunately that video doesn't help me (I can't "read" fancy cuts when they're vertical like that). I was hoping OP could do an IRL video

SK3216

Rough_Rock
Hello! I just bought this GIA cushion cut. It’s exactly what I was looking for and I am still in the return window. I’m attaching the video and the GIA link.

I’ve been searching for a while and my own jeweler hasn’t really found what I was looking for. I recently found this and bought it and would like to have him set it. When I sent him the info he had this to say :

“Looking at those measurements it’s a weaker cut and you won’t get as much fire and brilliance out of the diamond “

I don’t know if he’s just annoyed that I didn’t buy the stone from him or if he’s correct. I’d love a second opinion!

One of the photos the stone is in a temp setting
I can’t figure out how to attach a video but I will update the post if I can.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_2918.jpeg IMG_5692.jpeg

Doing it now!

SK3216

Rough_Rock
Hopefully that’s good! I posted 3 vids in diff kinds of lighting. Sorry new to this so it took me a while to figure out how to upload lol. Thanks!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
The center seems a bit static to me, but wait until the smart kids weigh in.
I'm not defending your jeweler.

SK3216

Rough_Rock
The center seems a bit static to me, but wait until the smart kids weigh in.
I'm not defending your jeweler.

Haha thanks! For what it’s worth it’s super sparkly in person and he hasn’t seen the stone yet he just based it off the report and 360 video!

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Personally not a fan of what looks like brilliant facets along the middle and sides, mixed with crushed ice in between. I prefer to see either brilliant facets or crushed ice throughout the stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results