shape
carat
color
clarity

Still in the “family” – Antique Pear

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
This is absolutely lovely. Enjoy that chubby pear of yours!

Id love to someday own a smaller chubster pair and bezel set that baby with multigrain. Nom nom

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your ring!!!! The second pic is my FAV combo pic - all the bands are glorious though!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This has always been my HFG antique pear! God, @soxfan, after selling this and your Casa, you'd better get something amazing or you'll be in trouble! LOL ;))

Still waiting for the casa to sell, and it's priced SOOO low I'm not going lower. Hopefully someone is gonna get that honker for the holidays!!! 8-)

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! So glad this iconic pear stayed in the family. 8) You have the perfect bands to stack it with, and wow your round solitaire is also a stunner!!!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
LOVE your ring!!!! The second pic is my FAV combo pic - all the bands are glorious though!

You know- when I've worn it, its really only been with the engraved platinum band. I've been getting used to the size and presence difference of my other ring. I bet when DSS sets in- I'll need to wear with the blingier bands.

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! So glad this iconic pear stayed in the family. 8) You have the perfect bands to stack it with, and wow your round solitaire is also a stunner!!!

Thank you! When I wear more solitaire now I think I appreciate it even more! Like a good, old friend. I'm pretty sure its the transitional/early modern style and not OEC like I thought years ago.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! I have always loved this ring and am glad it’s still in the “family”. It looks wonderful on its own and with your bands.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@plad25 , Your new pear is a Pricescope favorite. Enjoy your beautiful new ring. it looks lovely with your bands.

Hi @soxfan. So happy the pear went to another Pricescoper. It’s always nice to keep beautiful rings in the family!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! This ring is iconic and lucky you to have it now! It’s absolutely gorgeous! Enjoy wearing your new bling!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's such a gorgeous ring, congrats!!!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
I adore that stone - so glad it found a wonderful home and some awesome buddies to stack with :) wear in good health!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Love the detail

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This was also my HFG pear— glad to see pictures of it!! Enjoy it :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results