shape
carat
color
clarity

Still in the “family” – Antique Pear

plad25

Shiny_Rock
I purchased Soxfan’s lovely antique pear- which is drop dead gorgeous in person. I’m so pleased to have this, and I feel like it really is a standout piece- from both a stone and setting standpoint.

It is hard to really capture the stone in pictures! It has both cool and warm tones depending on the lighting. Here are some much belated photos!

IMG_9927.jpg

IMG_9908.jpg

IMG_9996.jpg

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely! It looks great on your hand.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Fabu! And all your bands are lookers! :kiss2:

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! And ditto @canuk-gal all the bands stunning with it.:love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, that juicy pear looks gorgeous on you! :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect on you! And you have a gorgeous collection of bands to go with it!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Just gorgeous <3

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats! I've always admired this ring!

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Stunning on your hand and so many stacking options!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great on you!!!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its absolutely gorgeous! :kiss2:
I love how it looks on you and it stacks so beautifully with your other bands.

plad25

Shiny_Rock
@elle_71125 @luxe Thank you! I have been trying to wear more on my right hand or not stack in fear it would take away from the star.

@tyty333 I always did too! Crazy those are my hands in the pictures.

@soxfan I think most of the credit here goes to you! You did such a wonderful job picking the stone and designing the setting. Its a perfect match.

plad25

Shiny_Rock
I'm so glad it went to a PS'er! I hope my casablanca does too! They are too lovely for just any old person.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe that is still available! To anybody interested- you will not regret it. I was sold before the videos and seeing in person- and in person even better! :dance: Soxfan has impeccable taste.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe that is still available! To anybody interested- you will not regret it. I was sold before the videos and seeing in person- and in person even better! :dance: Soxfan has impeccable taste.

Thank you!!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh it looks gorgeous - I had hoped it would stay in the "family"! Congratulations on scooping this prize!
Is there any chance you can post some more pics of the white metal band which is in the first and final pictures? And where you got it from? It's really pretty!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous!!! :kiss2: You're a lucky lady for snapping this beauty up!!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Gosh it looks gorgeous - I had hoped it would stay in the "family"! Congratulations on scooping this prize!
Is there any chance you can post some more pics of the white metal band which is in the first and final pictures? And where you got it from? It's really pretty!

Thank you! I bought that on Loupe Troop from another PSer. Its platinum with engraving. I'll take some closer pics and post them.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fascinating stone:appl:

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! :love: Looks great with all of your bands.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring and am so happy it went to a great home! That is one of the best antique pears I have seen, and of course, I love the CVB setting!:kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! It’s so beautiful on you!! So glad it stayed in the family. :)

plad25

Shiny_Rock

@foxinsox I went back through emails- the original loupe troop listing isn't there anymore. I just know its platinum. Their PS name isn't coming up when I do the @ symbol, not sure why. Here are some closer pics of the band.
IMG_0240.jpg IMG_0242.jpg
IMG_7002.jpg IMG_7003.jpg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@foxinsox I went back through emails- the original loupe troop listing isn't there anymore. I just know its platinum. Their PS name isn't coming up when I do the @ symbol, not sure why. Here are some closer pics of the band.
IMG_0240.jpg IMG_0242.jpg
IMG_7002.jpg IMG_7003.jpg
Ah it's even prettier in closeups :kiss2: thank you for the additional pictures =)2

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This has always been my HFG antique pear! God, @soxfan, after selling this and your Casa, you'd better get something amazing or you'll be in trouble! LOL ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results