carat
color
clarity

Still in awe... 5.59 ct ACA

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing and mesmerizing. :love: :love: :love:

How do you get anything done with that incredible diamond on your hand?

I love all the gorgeous settings and sets on PS, but what I keep returning to is a six-prong solitaire with a diamond band. Your stunning set is my idea of a classic, timeless, elegant set ... on steroids! No fear of DSS with that beauty! :))

Thank goodness PS isn't a paper medium because I would have worn out the pages of your original thread ages ago. I have no doubt I'll be returning here often, as well.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful diamond (and set) again. Great photo!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I have it? pretty please! ...:pray: I asked you the some Q two yrs ago but no answer...:(

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GOODNESS! with a stunner like that, I can totally see why you'd never ever get tired of looking at it. The colours in your picture are fantastic, how beautiful!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
SO amazing! Even though I've read through it about a million times, I had to scroll back through your original post again now to see all those photos again. I need to wipe the drool off myself now! :lol:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is truly beautiful! And I also keep coming back to the idea of a well cut round in a 6 prong solitaire - it just absolutely sings to me! Maybe one day...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That stone is just amazing!!! I'd probably lose my breath every time it caught my eye!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results