shape
carat
color
clarity

Steven Kretchmer tension V-ring

dmoo5253

Rough_Rock
My fiancées ring is finally complete. I thought I'd share it as it is impossible to find real pics of the Kretchmer V-ring anywhere.

The stone is a 1.7ct super ideal cut D color SI1 round diamond from Good Old Gold NY. I purchased it online after weeks researching hearts and arrow diamonds. It had only been certified two weeks before purchase and is valued at $8000 more than I paid for it. I am extremely happy with my choice.

The ring is in platinum sized 4.75 measures 64% of the diamond width width of 7.7mm and took four weeks to make. Breaking tradition, she'll be recieving the ring at our wedding; A, because I was overseas when I proposed; and B, because the the V-ring wedding band distracts from what is a stunning piece of jewellery.

It's not for everyone, she likes asymmetrical clothing and jewellery. I'd never considered this ring as an option and was leaning towards the classic Omega. However, when in the store this ring screamed of her. The design is such that the metal directs the eye to the diamond. I'm excited for when she receives her ring. I hope you enjoy the pics.

_29861.jpg

_29862.jpg

_29863.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
I love this ring! It has the elegance of a simple solitaire but the bold angles add an unexpected twist. I am so glad that you were able to find a setting that matches your fiancee's personality. I can't wait to see hand shots. :appl:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
I love that you marched the ring to her style. Really unique which I truly appreciate. Beautiful diamond too. And hope to see hand shots!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful stone & congratulations on finding the perfect setting for your fiancé! :clap: So glad your shared the photos & look forward to seeing it on! :appl:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is just spectacular. Your fiance is going to be fielding a lot of questions about her beautiful E-ring! Well done!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's so sleek :appl:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
It's modern and elegant, congratulations!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
The stone looks spectacular and the ring design is so fluid and beautiful. I hope you will post hand shots for us after she receives it.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!!! I love this style.
Great choice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results