shape
carat
color
clarity

Steven Kirsch +JbEG+ OWD+Yssie= 2.62ctw OEC 3 Stone Goodness

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I think this is my week of bling :-o :naughty: :appl: I hope everyone enjoys my new projects because I'm cut off for the next several years according to my DH. :bigsmile:

Several months ago on a whim I purchased this 2.08ct OEC O/P I1 clarity from JbEG. Honestly the price was insanely low (mostly due to the semi obvious inclusion on the diamond), but it just didn't bother me. Since this will be a RHR I went for the color and size vs clarity. The inclusion tends to blend into the color of the dimaond at about 6-8 inches and you can't see it at all.

After seeing TGAL and Yenny's lovely 3 stones I really really wanted to do something similar. However, nothing was coming together and I realized I needed to change directions. I really loved Yssie's 3 and 5 stone ring(s) so with her blessing I started to approach different vendors. I ended up going with Steven Kirsch who was great to work with. This project sort of fell together in the middle of the holiday rush so it was a little later then I anticpiated being finished (fine with me, I know things get crazy at holiday time). Overall I really liked working with Steven. He was very good at editing my ideas and understood my SB speak. He was busy but took my 30+ emails and answered them patiently. He also came WAY under budget compared to other PS vendors (sometimes it was at almost 1/2 the price of others so make sure you SHOP AROUND while getting quotes!)

JbEG was of course WONDERFUL to work with and made everything extremely easy with purchasing the OEC. I tried to have them source matching side stones, but it was Adam at OWD who ended up finding them for me. He even walked them down to Steven's office to make sure it was a good match. I will also add that Adam's pricing was well under what other vendors quoted me.

So the stats:
Size 6.25
18K White Gold SK Luncinda/ Trellis style setting
Center stone is 2.08ct OEC O-P I1(certed)
Side stones are .54ctw OEC O-P VS (uncerted)

And for reference here is my inital planning thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/would-a-3-stone-ring-look-crazy-in-the-o-p-range.180649/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/would-a-3-stone-ring-look-crazy-in-the-o-p-range.180649/page-2[/URL]

I should also add that there will be some mili-graining added in but it wasn't when the pictures were taken. So my RL shots will be a bit different.

Hand shots coming soon :naughty:

img_3811.jpg

img_3814.jpg

img_3819.jpg

img_3820.jpg

Mrs.W 514

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Steven Kirsch +JbEG+ OWD+Yssie= 2.62ctw OEC 3 Stone Good

beautiful! I love the trellis, so elegant!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock

Your new ring is absolutely breathtaking! Love the stones and I just love the lines on the setting! :love: The milgrain will just add to its beauty!!

Looking forward to the hand shots!

Cachette :))

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Blingapalooza Sarah!! Wow, it is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see handshots! Is the milgrain going on the shank? If not, where will it be? And, the most important question....when will you have this beauty on your hot little hand???

SB621

Ideal_Rock

yennyfire|1358883823|3361866 said:
Blingapalooza Sarah!! Wow, it is just gorgeous! I can't wait to see handshots! Is the milgrain going on the shank? If not, where will it be? And, the most important question....when will you have this beauty on your hot little hand???

Oh Yenny you are making me :oops: ! Please tell me you are bringing your 3 stone to LV and I wear it for a few minutes?!?!?!?! Pretty pretty please!

It is going to get here on Monday or Tuesday I think. Steven could have sent it over the weekend but I'm in and out of the house all day with the kids so putting it off till next week is just easier for me. I think when it gets here I will do a large thread with lots of pictures comparing my 3 rings- a few people asked for it in my Venice reveal. I'm hoping the weather cooperates with me this time!

AudiLover

Shiny_Rock

Wow! That ring is perfection! The prongs, the trellis, the stones.... everything is amazing.

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

HOLY SHIT!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock

Absolutely gorgeous! Wear it in good health!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Thanks you Mrs. W! I have to agree since seeing all the trellis rings on PS I have really had a soft spot for them!

Cachette - Thank you too! I think the mili-graining will make the ring look a bit more antique for me. I think right now with a straight trellis it is a little too modern for my taste, but still beautiful!

Thanks Thing2 and Audilover- I'm really happy with how it turned out. I never thought I would EVER join the 3 stone club but PS really chewed me up and spit me out on this one!

Athena- BAAABABHHHHHBABHHH I love your response! It made me LOL. I'm hoping it is a positive holy shit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock

SO PRETTY!!!! I am dying to see the hand shots! I'm planning on my own multi stone ring with old cuts so I'm super excited to see this.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

:-o oh good lord thats just fantastic

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Girl! You are so spoiled! Like all of us should be! Love it! :love: :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful, Sarah :love: so, so beautiful!!

The trellis style works with the old stones so well. I know you had some concerns about mixing the styles, I hope those pics make you feel better about your choice! I definitely think the milgrain will add quite a bit of antiquey character. I really like the cathedral-esque shank attachment, too, and the way the centerstone prongs meld into the underside of the shank shoulder...

The metalwork looks very nice to me, in those pics - the various elements are all smooth and polished, including insides and undersides, and the joins are nice and clean :sun: Can I ask what WG alloy SK used? It's hard to tell the colour from those pics - it actually looks a tiny bit pinkish on my monitor!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Sarahbear621|1358885751|3361893 said:
Athena- BAAABABHHHHHBABHHH I love your response! It made me LOL. I'm hoping it is a positive holy shit! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Totally positive! I was rendered speechless except for curse words!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

um....W :love: W!!!! Jawdropping WOW, not just your average everyday "wow"!! Holy cow Sarahbear --- you are ONE LUCKY LADY!!! I'm sooooo jealous!!!

This ring is SPECTACULAR!! Oh, how I love a trellis - I'd go anywhere for a trellis....do anything for a trellis... I'm a trellis freak! AND --- you have claw prongs on your trellis - OMG - this is like a double whammy of blingaliciousness for me!!! Please let me sign up on the list to try this beauty on in LV!! Oh - it is STUNNING!!!

Hurry up delivery guy --- we need hand shots, sun shots, candle shots, in the dark shots, on the flower shots.... we need MORE MORE MORE!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congrats!!

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock

Your ring is phenomenal! It really is a work of art Sarahbear ... the trellis design, the proportions of the stones, EVERYTHING came together so perfectly. I'm like everyone else and can't wait to see RL shots!
:appl: :appl: :appl:

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock

:appl:

Can't wait to see hand shots!!!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock

mmmmm I LOVE swoopy trellises!!! Where is the milgraining going to be? Anxiously awaiting handshots!!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

You really have been busy, haven't you? Another stunner! The setting makes it all come together so perfectly with its graceful but delicate lines and swoops. So pretty!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock

Such a gorgeous ring! Beautiful stones and the fluid swoopy design is breathtaking! Steven's work is amazing! :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Great new addition! I'd be interested in seeing which ring is your new favorite!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Wow!!! Two major new rings in ONE month!!! :appl: Very pretty! Steven did a beautiful job with the setting! :love:

D

Deactivated member 42515

Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy goooodnessss!!!! It's soooo gorgeous!!!!! And with the miligraining, it's gonna be amazzzzzzzing!!!! I can't wait to see it on your finger!!!

Did I tell you how jealous I am of all your new bling? The only thing that makes me feel better is that your DH says you can't get any more bling for the next couple of years :) hahaha jk! I love living vicariously through you!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

I really love this ring!!! I think the warmth of the diamonds works so well in a three stone. I adore the proportions of the center and sides. Believe it or not, as incredible as Venice is, this is the one I'd try to sneak off with if I were able to make it to the Vegas GTG. It is that stunning.

It looks like rose gold to me. Is that the metal used? And where will the milgrain be? I can't wait for handshots!! Congrats on another beauty!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Yssie, I tried looking through my email but I can't seem to find the specifics. I'll have to email Steven for the info anyhow for insurance purposes so when I get it I will post or send to you. He knows I wanted something in white metal but not stark white so it would set off nicely with the O/P color. In the end he told me to trust him and I did. I like the metal color very much in the pictures so I"m hoping it has that same hue in RL.

Thank you again on giving me "your blessing" on this ring design! ;-)

Athena! Thanks for clarifying :lol: It's good to know I'm not the only person that can drop a few 4 letter words when I see something I love :razz: :lol:

Thanks Enerchi! I will make sure to take many many many photos when the 3 stone comes in. I'm almost sorry I told Steven to wait to Monday to send it. But I don't want to be stuck at home all saturday with 2 toddlers inside if I can help it! And my OEC has nothing on your lovely Q/R OEC. I just love the cut of yours. Steven did a great job of hiding the wonky cut (not perfectly round) with this design.

Panadabee- the Mili-graining will be on the baskets of the side diamonds. After several emails back and forth with Steven we canceled out the idea of doing mili-graining on the shank. If I ever do another 3 stone ring, similar to TGAL or Yenny, then that is where I will pull out all the stops for antique-ing it.

Mom2boys- I'll let you know. To be honest I haven't worn Venice around much lately because she is just slightly too small to wear comfortably on my RHR. I still need to figure that out.

RB- Thank you so much! I have to say that truly this is the ring I'm the most looking forward too. Perhaps because it has been on going for months etc. The miligrain will be on the baskets below the side diamonds. The metal is a mix but I can't remember of what. I'll come back with more info and some hand shots! I'm so glad others love this ring. I was really second guessing many decisions about it.

DS-I know right!! It was not supposed to work out this way at all, but sometimes you just have to jump when the timing is right. Trust me, when I wrote that all major bling buying is over with for the next 2-4 years. DH was being very good about how everything sort of happened at once.

YT thanks for the compliments! I have a feeling after being on PS for a few years your collection will grow too. This place is addicting and draining for most bank accounts. And I have lived vicariously through many PSers the last few years. Everytime someone posts a pear (hello lemmony I luvre your ring!!! :love: ) or an emerald cut (kelpie be still my heart :love: ) a piece of me goes to it's owner :lol: BTW don't you have something in the works now too?

D

Deactivated member 42515

Mayyyybeeee :naughty:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock

It turned out gorgeous :love: :love: :love: . Can't wait to see hand shots!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

WOW that is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! :love: :cheeky: :-o :love: :lickout: :twirl: :love:

I love stones, the proportions, and that setting is TDF! Steven did a great job :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Looks like he did a fabulous job on the setting - can't wait to see handshots either!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results