shape
carat
color
clarity

Sterling Silver Set: Is this Bohemian?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MGMTHREE

Rough_Rock
I am just curious to know what kind of jewelry this is. It sort of looks Bohemian. It is sterling silver (925) is marked on the back. It was a gift about 10 years ago and I have never worn it. It''s sort of odd looking. I am also putting together photos of property for insurance purposes and just want to get a perspective from someone online. (ps..I don''t get on forums much, so I hope this is okay to post...please let me know. Thank you.

stsilvnecklace.JPG

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It's a nice set.
What do you mean by bohemian? I always thought the bohemian jewelry ( like some part of Slovenia or where ever Bohemia is) was called that for the garnets it was made with.

MGMTHREE

Rough_Rock
Well, I don''t know anything about jewelry really. I was just looking around on the web at silver jewelry and I really couldn''t find anything similar to this set except bohemian - where there are multiple strands or chains that had connections like the blue oval parts of this chain all around the entire chain. I just really don''t know where this came from and I was just curious. Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your time. C

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
It could be vintage sterling but I would think it would be marked sterling. I could be wrong though. Maybe it''s Asian?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results