shape
carat
color
clarity

Sterling silver charms- excellent workmanship- please advise

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JSRNM

Shiny_Rock
My daughter is getting a sterling silver charm bracelet for her birthday. My friend is buying it for her at Tiffany''s. My DD is an actress and dancer (14 yrs old) and would like a charm for each of the shows she has done. For example a violin for Fiddler on the Roof. I would like to find good quality and detailed pieces. Do you have a recommendation as to where I should look. Also is their an excellent silversmith who would make then if I chose to design then myself?

Thanks so much for the help.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

freefly

Shiny_Rock
Have you looked on Ebay? I can usually find anything on there.....

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t find a violin because it was apparently retired some years ago for some reason... But I did find some very cute sterling charms at James Avery. Their sterling charms are well made and inexpensive. Very cute, too! Just click on the various CHARMS category! Good luck! What a fun project.
19.gif

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a James Avery microphone charm as an example...they have lots of fun little charms for teens!
36.gif

microphonecharm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results