shape
carat
color
clarity

Step cut diamonique tennis bracelet

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been considering a step cut tennis bracelet but wanted to try out a cz one before committing the funds to a real one since I’ve found I don’t particularly like round tennis bracelets.

I found this old qvc diamonique bracelet on eBay at a jeweling findings shop and got it for 50$ and have to say I’m quite impressed. It’s platinum clad silver (I’m assuming that means plated) and the cz is cut well and sparkles nicely. Length is 6.5in which as it turns out is too loose for me.

Wanted to share some pics as there aren’t that many emerald cut tennis bracelet images out there as it turns out!

D89E2C4C-3B33-46B7-855A-8266625651A5.jpeg B5A50FE6-80D3-443A-983F-AC377AC0964E.jpeg 5238D2A3-EB3D-47F0-B872-CC3B12A1E757.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very pretty!

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's very pretty!

thanks! We will see how often I wear it. I honestly prefer my pearl bracelet but pearls are delicate and it might be nice to have an option for something I don’t need to baby.

Haha ever since discovering gem grade akoyas I’ve been pearl obsessed.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
thanks! We will see how often I wear it. I honestly prefer my pearl bracelet but pearls are delicate and it might be nice to have an option for something I don’t need to baby.

Haha ever since discovering gem grade akoyas I’ve been pearl obsessed.

I am trying to stay away from the pearl forum as I don't need any more bling to obsess over.:drool:
It's so smart to try faux versions before you spend a lot of money on the real thing.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am trying to stay away from the pearl forum as I don't need any more bling to obsess over.:drool:
It's so smart to try faux versions before you spend a lot of money on the real thing.

Yeah especially since the price of gold is wild right now! Another reason I’m indulging in pearls haha. I can wear them without involving a jeweler or spending a lot on setting. (Really I’m just rationalizing my recent purchase of more pearls!)

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
My aunt was a big QVC shopper for years and gave me some of her old diamonique jewelry. I didn't think that I'd like it, but it's pretty heavy duty and I don't have to worry about losing or breaking it, so I usually bring it with me when I'm traveling. I actually wear a diamonique tennis bracelet quite often. If it were real, it would be 30k+, but since it's diamonique, if something happens, oh well.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks great!

DK :))

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks! Yeah cz jewelry is great in terms of travel and not worrying.
I quite like this design, I think it’s a shame they seem to have discontinued it. I’d have liked to try something 6” as 6.5” feel too loose to me but it might be I’m not used to tennis bracelets.

My pearl bracelet is 6.5” in length by made of 8.5mm spheres so the inner diamond may be smaller than the tennis bracket.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks really good. In the UK the platinum plated SS was called the Epiphany range.

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I think that the bracelet looks the perfect size for a tennis bracelet. I wear a moissanite tennis bracelet which I had made 8 inches long as I prefer a little more movement in my bracelets. I wear mine with a watch as well as pearl bracelets

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think that the bracelet looks the perfect size for a tennis bracelet. I wear a moissanite tennis bracelet which I had made 8 inches long as I prefer a little more movement in my bracelets. I wear mine with a watch as well as pearl bracelets

Do you ever get worried that it scratches the pearl bracelets?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’ve been considering a step cut tennis bracelet but wanted to try out a cz one before committing the funds to a real one since I’ve found I don’t particularly like round tennis bracelets.

I found this old qvc diamonique bracelet on eBay at a jeweling findings shop and got it for 50$ and have to say I’m quite impressed. It’s platinum clad silver (I’m assuming that means plated) and the cz is cut well and sparkles nicely. Length is 6.5in which as it turns out is too loose for me.

Wanted to share some pics as there aren’t that many emerald cut tennis bracelet images out there as it turns out!

D89E2C4C-3B33-46B7-855A-8266625651A5.jpeg B5A50FE6-80D3-443A-983F-AC377AC0964E.jpeg 5238D2A3-EB3D-47F0-B872-CC3B12A1E757.gif

It’s beautiful! My mom had a Diamonique ring from QVC. I think she may still have it..It held up for decades! I’ll check to see if she has it..

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Do you ever get worried that it scratches the pearl bracelets?

I don't wear them together for extended periods of time & so far the pearls are unmarked or damaged.If I wore them together all the time, I think it might damage the pearls

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results